How old do you want to be when you die?

Just as the Title says, How old do you want to be when you Kick the bucket?

For me, Id say before i was 20. Like, 18 or 19 Idealy. 20 at the Latest.

What about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, dont commit suicide before 24. Your brain isn't fully devellopped before then, which makes you think weird things and lets you make decisions you might regret later. Maybe you'll eventually realise the world isn't that bad after all. If you truly have trouble waiting that long, go find help. For me, group therapy worked miracles when I was in a bad place.
    During your teens, hormones mess too much with your head to allow you to make sane decisions. Its like deciding to commit suicide while you're drunk, that wouldn't be a good idea either, would it?

Secondly, I want to die when Im really old but healthy. Id like to be 103, so Ill have lived in three centuries :) but only if I can make it to that age healthy.

• Pretty cool living through 3 Centuries.

And im not Suicidal, Just, Not very bothered if i were to die if that makes sense? :)

• Yeah it makes sense, but still indicates a pretty sad view on life

What Girls Said 22

• I wanna become a vampire and live forever.
    If that plan doesn't succeed, I'd like to die at the age of exactly 100.

• I want to be as old as possible. I'm not ready to die yet, I've barely lived my life.

• Why do you want to die at 20? That's weird.

• Ah i see, Well, Yeah, I dont really see a point, So, 4 more years or so and i should have my fill of what this existance has to offer ;).

• Sorry to hear that you feel your life is not worth anything... was also there myself when I was in high school.

• That age keeps moving. At the age of 15, I thought living until 25 would be more than enough. But I'm having second doubts, because there's so much I still want to do, but don't have enough money or time for. I think at about 50 would be good, when my best years are behind me.

• I guess we'll about this talk again once you're 20 ;)
    For me it's probably my late 30s or 40s depending on if I've fulfilled all my wishes on my 'things to do before I die'-list by then ^^;

• Why so young?

Um I'm hoping I'll have lived my life for sure that's all I guess. Graduated college, built a career, traveled, married, had kids, saw them grow up. Enjoyed some elderly years. Maybe 70-80.

• I don't want to die

• As late of an age I can get. I would like to have a peaceful and painless passing

• I would like to make it till April 7, 2087. That will mark my 100th b-day.

• What is this death you speak of? I'm never going to die! 😎

• 10 billion years old. :D

• Think of the Wrinkles dude! :D

• Hopefully by then they would create away to never age. Which they are already working on that. Plus I said 10 billion years since that's how old stars live.

• sixty.
    ...

• 25 or something. Just as soon as possible.

• why so young? like are you ok? i wanna die at a good age when I'm old

• Yeah im fine, Just, Couldnt be bothered living longer than 20.

• i do know that, stuff has happened to me and resolving it is insanely hard

• Hey! Ur on 7 cups of tea!

• Probably in my 70's or whenever my health starts giving.

• i want to live forever but my friends say i have a death wish so my mind and actions say totally different things

• 60! The best age!

• 90 years old.

• Immortal, ideally. But Forever Young... I wanna be... Forever Young...

• Honestly as soon as possible I was actually quite frustrated when the doctors saved my life.

But at the latest 82 but I'm rooting before then.

• 30 or 35 at the most. I just know i will die by suicide like its something im sure of, life is so dull and everything is meaningless tho i wish i could die sooner, i dont want to be too old, wrinkly and dependant on someone, im just waiting for my parents to die so i can join them, i dont want to diaappoint them by killing my self just yet...

• Let's say I'll marry when I am 25, get children, they marry at 25 too, they get kids who get married at 25 too.

25+25+25+1= 76 years old

+1 because I want to see my grandchild walk :D

What Guys Said 31

• Are you insane? I'd do everything to live forever ! Life's a present, not something you throw away.

• One way of looking at things i guess.

• If you're depressed (I've been there too and it was terrible) There's a way out of there provided you accept therapeutical help. I'm just guessing though.

• 34567744774

ok? :D

• Ideally, I'd say... 75. At least at that point, I should have my 3-4 kids and pretty good. Now at 75, if I can't walk anymore, I want to be pushed off a plane. Let me go skydiving a few times. Have a parachute the first time. Don't tell me when you don't pack it. Let me die happy.

• I think at that moment you'll die in absolute terror lol: 'OMG, I don't want to die now!! I want to jump at least another time!!'

• Then make sure I'm drugged beyond belief. So that I think the parachute has opened but in reality, I'm plummeting to death.

• I want to reach 122 years old because I want to see what the future looks a 100 years from now.

• After my grandchildren finish university. But I don't think I'22 see that happen.

• As old as possible. Preferable over 90 years old. Hopefully 100 years old.

Are you feeling sad/depressed? Think of all the good things in life. Think of all the good things you can do, both for yourself and other people. Life is too precious to throw it away, who knows what might come next?

• 20? you think 20 is old,?

• No, Not really, Just can't really be bothered living much longer then that ;).

• bit pessimistic, but whatever floats ur boat

• My age doesn't matter. I just don't wanna be there when it happens.

• Always had a thing about 110.

• well have fun with your 4 years you have left... you will definetly enjoy them compared to the rest possible 70+ years you can live... kappa

• I don't want to be too old, all depends on my health. If my health starts to go, then I want to go. I'm really curious to see what happens when we die though, if anything.

• Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. I'ts the transition that's troublesome..

• @gadzque I liked how you worded that, so many people view death negatively when really it is the ultimate peace.

• because majority of people when they die, don't know where they will go. they don't have assurance of afterlife that's why some are afraid of death.

• I don't see the meaning of life, so I guess I would not have a problem with dying at like 25. But until then I'd still like to search for the answer to a question that can't be answered.

• I want to die in my 60s don't want to live too long

• If my life will be good: 75 years old.
    If my life will be okay: 50 years old.
    If my life will be shitty: 30 years old.

All in all, i'm a human being. No need to overload my sentient humanity with a bad life.

• 85////////////////////

• 312 in ddog years

• 500. I want a flying car damn't.

• anywhere between now and 40 while I can still be healthy anythoing over 60 is piushing it for me

• are you ok you can PM if you want?

• Im fine matey, Just can't be bothered living any longer than that honestly ;).

• Had that Mentality for a while, But, Things never do get better! :/. Like i said in other comments, Im not suicidal, Just, wouldn't be too bothered about dying in a couple years is all.

• I know your not, your not enjoying yourself at the moment though, 16 to 18 is massive change so much stuff happens! just keep your head up :)

• I'm fine with death at any age, whether it's tomorrow or in 80 years.

• I wanna die when I'm 65. :-/

• 101 years old.

• Wow, really? How come? I always wanted to die young too. But hasn't happened yet :)

• Just couldnt be bothered living any longer then that in my opinion ;)

• No, Like, I dont want to die right now, But, A Couple more years would do me, And, After that, I couldnt really care if something killed me, Like, If i was told i could die right now, Id say no, But, If i got told id die at 20, Or 19, Id be cool with that.

• All I can say again is that I can relate. On the other hand, there are aspects of my personal development I would never have experienced, had I died at age 20.

E. g. I would never have met a lot of great people, including the most amazing person I have ever met. I would not have figured out what I wanted to do career-wise.

Maybe I'm slow, but the greatest development (and the most grinding and tough and terrible) has all happened in my twenties and thirties.

• About 9.876.432.100 years, thank you.

• Now pretty much.

• 27 so I can join the 27 club

• by now my plans is about 30, if nothing change

• after my girlfriend dies which is hopefully an old age because i dont wanna live without her

• 18... but I am already 24

• More from Guys
    1