Getting threatened by someone I do not know?

So a few days ago this guy added me on facebook and began talking to me. He wanted to hang out with me and all but I kept making excuses not to. Then last night, he began threatening me telling me he got sent "naughty" pictures of me and screenshots of conversations from someone he did not want to say who. He is now threatening to send those pictures to my dad, saying that he has to see how much of a slut his daughter is. He's going to do it no matter what. He also said he knew all along and didn't add me on facebook for nothing. I know sending such pictures is wrong and it was a mistake but now I don't know what to do. My family is going through a lot already and this wil just make it worse for nothing. Help!! I'm desperate and afraid, I'm not of legal age by the way if that helps and he is.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you are underage, and he has pictures of you then that makes him a pedophile. go to the police and show them the messages he has sent you.

What Guys Said 5

• Print a copy of their Facebook page...
    Block them
    Go to any responsible adult in your family and be completely open and honest about what's happened.

Telling the truth seems like an awful thing at your age, but it's easiest and he most effective. Once he realizes adults are involved he will panic.

This isn't something you need to think over... Do the above things and get an adult to help!

• block him asap... n report him.. did u block him so he won;'t threatin u anymore? :-)

• Block him for starters.

The pictures things makes it a tough issue. You could end up arrested for producing child porn, and he could get arrested for distribution of child porn.

• I'm under 18 I won't get anything

• Actually, yes, you can. There have been multiple cases of under 18 people being arrested and charged for producing child porn because they were sexting.

• So you sent someone your real explicit pictures, true? And they are now blackmailing you via third party?

• I sent someone pictures, it might have been a while back, and that person sent them to a third party who is threatening me.

• no it isn't.

• Then make a joke out of it, tell him they were actually cropped google photos of someone visually similar. Its very common in sexting.

If you get on defensive side, he will blackmail you more.

If you start playing with him, by making a joke out of his threats, that they were actually cropped google photos and won't help him at all, he may get confused.

Play it cool. It usually works!.

You can tell him this and block him!.

Face cropped photo is usually pretty much useless to blackmailers, as they cannot even figure out themself if its really you or not!.

But i maybe wrong with that, so take step with caution.

DO NOT SEXT!

• WTF Are you doing? I'm sending them to your dad.

What Girls Said 4

• God that's horrible, it sucks but anything you put on the internet is on the internet forever, also like someone else said, if you're underage you could use that against him, I would contact the police and see if there's anything you could do. Honestly in this situation you may just have to be honest and tell your parents the truth, tell them you made a mistake and what is going on, it might be better to just put it all out there before he does and please block him and don't go anywhere near him, he sounds like a complete psycho. You're a teenager, you made a mistake that a lot of girls make, it might seem like a huge deal now but just learn from it.

• Go to the police.

• screenshot and take to the police, however this could still get your parents involved if you are under 16 yet it is illegal as if he is legal age and has these imagaes

• Hmm, well for starters you should block his ass so your FB is invisible to him.. Also, you should set EVERYTHING on your profile as 100% private for friends only once you remove him.

After that, you should perhaps log on to your fathers computer (if possible), and go on to his FB, and block that guy from his account so he can't send him messages.
    Hehehe.