What is the most terrible nightmare you've ever had?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I transferred to a different high school this year after going through a lot of bullying and shit at my old high school. My worst nightmare was that I was back at my old high school and my teachers were pressing on me about my grades and I was getting overwhelmed again. Then my old friends - who bullied me a lot and turned everyone against me after I told my best friend I didn't want to be friends w/her anymore - were bullying me again and getting all in my face and wouldn't stop calling me names and tearing me down. My school psychologist - who was also always putting me down - kept telling me that everything was my fault and that I was the problem. I woke up with tears in my eyes and in a cold sweat. I was shaken up for the rest of the day and had a breakdown at my new school when my teacher asked me if I was okay and gave me a hug and I tried to keep it together but then I burst into tears and couldn't stop crying.

• Oh poor you :'( *gives you a big hug* take care sweety, you didn't deserved to be bullied. I've been bullied too and I know what it feels like when nobody's comforting you. If you want to talk about it, I'm always here for you :)

• Thanks for MHO. :) And thank you in general. No one deserves to be bullied and it's a shame that people are.

• Your welcome :) and exactly. It really is sad and all bullys should be ashamed

What Guys Said 8

• My worst nightmare was about me losing my virginity to a girl I never met! It was terrible. We weren't married, engaged or haven't done any dating or anything! we were told by this dumb-butt idiot to strip naked and to have sex in front of him. Then, she gets pregnant and he told us a few days later to keep having sex till we kill the baby. Then I was twisting and turning in my bed trying to say NO until he pinned an automatic pistol at my temple! Then I jumped and it woke me and my mom was standing at my bed. I kept apologizing at her for breaking God's law on sexual immorality. Then I said, "huh?" And said, "Thank you Jesus that I'm still a virgin." In that dream, I was going through Hell!

• I don't remember my dreams lol

• Any dream I've had about snakes. I hate them.

• I don't mind nightmares. It's real life I fear. And I'm not trying to be dramatic or emo.

• Don't remember much details but I had a dream in which I already knew I was going to die at some point.

• That my life was wonderful, I had everything: house, wife and daughter. I was whole.

Then I would wake up only to realize that that had all been taken away in the blink of an eye. Those were ironically the worst dreams I ever had. During the dream was great, but waking to realize that it was a dream and reality had become the nightmare- very difficult to deal with.

• - A murderer was chasing me
    - I became mummified
    - My family forgot who I was

• I dreamed my teeth were falling out once!

What Girls Said 7

• When I was a kid I had nightmare where a skeleton was chasing me. And it wasn't just one little nightmare. It LITERALLY happened every night for a month or so. Every time I'd go to sleep, the same skeleton continued to chase me. EVERY NIGHT for a month. I was always scared to go to sleep because I knew that the nightmare was gonna continue. I was always running and running and running away from the skeleton, good thing he never caught me.

• That my family was murdered in front of me.

• I had back to back nightmares involving deaths of family members. I woke up and had a full blown panic attack. Smh. Scary.

• i have a dream i got raped after school i was screaming and hollering and the boy just pinned me down a started kissing me then he raped me

i was crying and i was scared to go to school

• Honestly, I had a dream I was in SAO, aka Sword Art Online, living with Kirito and Yui, then died when fighting the final boss.

• I know what it feels like to "loose control" of dream. It's awful and horrible especially when the dream turns into a nightmare

• Scorpions all over my room

• I was possesed by a male, involenaraly went on a 24hr sex spree... worst thing:i couldnt controll the dream, like i normaly can. :(