How would you react if from now on when ever you walked in front if a mirror you could no longer see your reflection?

Any mirror you walk in front of you cannot see your reflection anymore.

your reaction?

Most Helpful Girl

• At first I would be completely scared but then I would wonder if I became a vampire... in which case I suppose I would be ok with it. However, it would be really hard to get ready in the morning.

What Girls Said 7

• I would freak out!

• I'd just use water or clear glass instead. ;)

• faint on the spot

• I'd be like "WTF" then tell people.

• I would think my mirror is not working.

• Id love that actually.

• I'd have to never eat wings in public again!! I get that sauce everywhere!!!

• so you don't eat wings at home because you don't like seeing yourself eating them?

• No no I just need a mirror in public to make sure I don't have buffalo sauce all over my face. At home, jump in a shower after and Boom! Sauce less face. I try not to look in mirrors too often because I feel the need to fix my hair or mess with my make up so it would probably be nice to just have imperfections and not have them reflect back at you so much.

What Guys Said 4

• I would be shocked but I think if everyone had that happen to them noone would ever feel bad about them selves.

• or, they'd feel worse because now they would have to believe what others tell them about their looks. ;)

• I doubt it because when people look in the mirror it is more likely that they look for imperfections and it makes them feel worse. But without a mirror its less hurtful.

• Damn, I'm so ugly my reflection quit.

• I would be disappointed because I could no longer see the prettiest man alive.

• I would be chuffed and stay away from sunlight and garlic.