Which power would you rather have?

1) Instant Sexual Arousal

Instant Sexual Arousal is the power to arouse others into a sexual frenzy via skin-to-skin contact. It leaves the target/victim completly consumed in a sexual frenzy until skin contact is broken or climax is acheived. After this the victim of the power is left without a memory of the event and confused into what came over them. The victim however does know that they had sex or kissed someone.

2) Suggestion

Which power would you rather have ?

Suggestion is the power to force others to obey one's spoken imperatives.

3) Resurrection

Start at 2:43 to see the power in effect.

Resurrection is a power that grants the user the ability to bring someone back from the dead. Unfortunately, this power has a side effect and those brought back eventually develop a craving for flesh, changing them into a zombie.

4) Personality Rewrite

power that causes the user's memories, personality and intentions to be overwritten with those of a fictional character, possibly one they have acted as. The power infects the body, allowing the user's new personality to overwrite their original thoughts, memories, personality, preferences and habits.

5) Future Illustration

Future Illustration is the ability to manipulate outcomes of certain events. Whatever you draw, it happens

• Instant Sexual Arousal
  • Suggestion
  • Resurrection
    Vote C
  • Personality rewrite
    Vote D
  • Future illustration
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

158

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Suggestion would be awesome. I could have/do pretty much whatever I want. 😛

• None of the above. They are all satanic

• Suggestion I would make this world a way better place

• Future illustration sounds COOL! :D

• I would want to bring my grandpa back :(
    Rest in peace g-dad! <3

• I'd want future illustration.

• Future illustration.

• Sexual arousal... I could make every1 have feelings 4 sex anytime n anywhere... Lol!!! Wouldn't that be awesome

• Future illustration

• Suggestion, I like any power where I can
    Control people,

I use to love watching misfits

• Suggestion. Can persuade anyone's mind

• Oh hells no, I want Resurrection!

• I'd prefer instant sexual arousal but more for myself than for others. Sometimes we don't have a lot of time to have sex, and I'll want to have sex, but I can't get into it very well because it takes a while for me to warm up =(

• Future illustration.
    Anyone who chooses otherwise is stupid.
    With future illustration, you can make it so that YOU end up with ALL of those powers.

What Guys Said 8

• 0|0
  • My life sucked before I came to the United States because I could not decide which family I was born in (it is not a poor family, but my parents do not know how to be parents), so I want to manipulate the future.

• Suggestion is kinda awesome. The thing is, with future illustration I should be able to achieve the effect of suggestion and sexual arousal pretty well, so I gotta choose that one.

• I am hypno I choose suggestion.

• misfits went shit after 2 season

• I can't those are all evil things the satan would want me to crave

• The first one is a curse not a power, she hates having it