Girls, would you think it was cowardly if a guy didn't own any guns for protection?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• A good chunk of the planet does not own guns and women couldn't give two flying shits about it.

In fact, here in Europe we don't actually think you're "cool" or "badass" for owning one, more like an uber wanabe gangsta that constantly gets in trouble with the law and therefore should be avoided like the plague.

I understand that USA has a special relationship with guns, but pretty much the rest of the developed world couldn't give a toss.

What Girls Said 19

• A guy with a gun seems like trouble to avoid at any cost. Unless he is a cop or in some function that requires responsible use of weapons.

• Nope definitely not. I'm very pro gun control so I would rather a guy who doesn't have any guns.

• No. I actually hate it when a guy HAS a gun. My best friend has a gun and I don't like that he has one. I don't know... it worries me.

• No, I'd think he was compensating for something if he DID have a lot of guns.

• In my country you have to have a special lisence to own a gun, it's mostly for policemen and hunters

• I'm very pro gun control and actually hate when people own guns. I mean, I understand that it's your choice and everything, but so many accidents happen. I feel safer when there aren't guns in a house

• Nope. I don't have any guns (I can fire them though) I use my ninja skillz to protect myself. Am I coward for not having guns?

• Actually yes. Reasons being a firearm is an extension that can possibly kill. you can defeat your opponent without a gun.

• Helll naw. I wouldn't want him to tbh...

• No. I don't see why I would. A lot of men don't own guns

• No. Guns are illegal in my country anyway so I would be very concerned if he had guns

• No not at all

• No i'd think that's wise.

• No, but I'd be scared if a guy did have guns.

• No. But I also live in a safe neighborhood and I am liberal. In fact guns make me uncmfortable

• No, I wouldn't think that.

I really hope my guy is like Daredevil and use batons.

• Guns are not really legal in my country anyway. Only detectives and special forces have them. So no, I don't see it as cowardly.

• No, not at all

• No I don't like guns I was held at gun point and robbed 7 years ago I never got over it so I feel safer having them not around