Rate my lunch tacos 1-10 ?

Rate my lunch tacos 1-10 ?

Want to make sure I get a rate on my tacos from @ihav2fart, @chick180 and @emilyyy23k, and @bertmacklinfbi lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• ahhh, so it's homemade!! okay, I see your creative juices flowing...

That's what life is about. Being creative and stop the impeding flow of anything that gets in the way of it---search for where there is life-flow. The Chinese have also known this ancient art---and if you tie this in with what the Bible says , well concerning the Devil:
    John 8:44: "... He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

That said, I do think you do hit on some Truths, in my opinion.

• I mean not sure on ALL truths, but as it is said God is impartial; but I see you are practicing on being a co-creator yourself with your taco dinner.

• Yeah well the arrogance and the cockiness... yeah I also mentioned about how the arrogance could be bad but yeah arrogance and cockiness is about the same and that's what I'm trying to point out... the arrogance is like the worm in the apple. lol

• But I don't know much about your life path but I wish you good luck in it

• I want some! 10+

• That looks so so good 😍 10/10

• My dime tacos!!! yes!!

• What's your problem asker?

• Hi it's me mooooochooo990000

• Those are some fiiiiine looking tacos
    8/10 from me 💫

• yummy!! give me all the ingredients on it & ill rate :D

• Bae, next time come over!!, but not on Friday nights-- I'll say embarrassing things then, as you know lol. Yellow corn tortillas, braised beef, avocado (my fav), corn, and this red salsa sauce.

• you were good no worries :D haha
      and sounds pretty beautiful to me. you can cook for me anytime. & ill give it a 9, only because im not there to make it a 10 :p

• Good news for us, I love to cook.

• Looks yummy

• I'd say 8.5 needs pico de gallo

• I want eat that next time buy me lunch. deal?

• Fattening/10

• Avocados are good fats (monos and polys). Come on! I need to get a 9 or 10 food pic out of you lol my goal

• Oh wait you're talking about the tortillas huh? ya those are fattening.. damn

• Haha okay... Only because it's you I'll give you a 8.5/10

• Wow they look really good!

• I see corn so 2,5/10

• I don't like corn so 2

• 4, they look kinda good but, not really. Taco Bell tacos though.

• They look nasty. But it might be good. You never know.

What Guys Said 7