How much do you love yourself?

You are in a situation where you have the choice to save humanity or save only yourself. Who would you choose?

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Humanity, because in the process of saving myself, since I am human, I would lose myself.

Smartassery aside, I would save humanity, because life isn't worth living without a little company

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Humanity 100%. I don't care if I live or die, I'm only alive because I haven't died yet. + that way I'd do a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would save humanity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE MY SELF TO THE MOON AND BACK.

1|0
    0|1
  • Depends on how I feel that day
    Sometimes I'm not really a big fan of humanity, so If Im feeling that way, I'll destroy humanity in a heartbeat

0|0
    0|0
  • I love myself but, save me or 7 billion people. I'd choose the people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself. I fear death too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humanity lol I'm nothing compared to humanity

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Humanity can't be saved, that's like saying dogs will stop fucking when on heat. Conflict and survival is a part of nature when resources are scarce.

I'll save myself, because humanity benefits from my existence. I pay taxes and contribute to GDP. To an extent, my knowledge benefits people around me, and I speak to causes that are beneficial over the long run.

1|0
    0|0
  • Humanity would live... Regardless of me being on earth or me not existing humanity would be exactly the same

0|0
    0|0
  • ok... maybe 8 i gues... out of 10 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Toughie - I will go humanity

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking at the world, and the evil greedy fuckers running things, I'd go with me.
    I'll be doing the majority a favor, saving them from poverty and exploitation.

Just wish I could pick one other, and start things over, as they should be done.

0|0
    0|0
    • well... if you're the only survivor that means all the girls would be gone too.. and that would make it kinda impossible for you to repopulate... starting things over would be useless.

• Show All
    • You know I agree with you, humanity has come to a point where saving yourself over it isn't really selfish,

• My point exactly :-)

• Humanity. i dont like people, but i dislike myself even more. I'd go out to be forgotten to let other live their good lifes.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would save no one and kill myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Save the world always

0|0
    0|0