What's the first thing you'd do if you had this super power: Teleportation?

Like Nightcrawler from X-men...

If you had the power of teleportation, whats the first thing you would do with it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I would teleport to the beach!

• I'd go meet my grandmother !

• Go visit as many places as I can.

• Go to your place and steal your food >:D

• Teleport to the outside of my crushes house.

• Teleport to Costa Rica to see the rain forest

• Go buy stuff around the world.

• I would go to my best friend's house!

• If I could take people with me I'd visit Ireland. If not, I'd still visit Ireland lol and the crazy stuff around the world like pyramids, Stonehenge, stuff like that

• i would teleport everyday to the city my crush loves in.

• That's my ideal super power. I would go and see the guy I like who lives tooo far away from me. Also my family back home, and my Auntie and her family in France. Mostly that first one, I might be a while on that

What Guys Said 10

• Easy instead of flying a jet to another base or driving id teleport as well as to visit anyone around the world, not to mention you know the amount of money id save for being able to visit any place on earth without paying for transportation.

That would be awesome

• Mind melting/control, and flesh sculpting, like that guy from the Morlocks, from xmen.

Then I'd do semi-evil shit, like resculpting Bob to look like Jim's twin, mind-melt him to *absolutely* believe that he *is* Jim, and not turn him back until the original Jim starts to doubt himself.

Or I might mutate a real committed meat-head into a woman... or maybe just shrink him comically tiny...

I'd clear up acne and partially reprogram high school losers to be confident and do well for themselves...

O! O! I'd make people's outer beauty match their inner beauty 😄/😈

• O! You're not asking what superpower I'd want, you're asking about that particular one...

I would sell my car, that's the first thing I'd do... and then maybe I'd sneak into a movie...

• i'd come to @chocolateismylover house and rescue her from u :D

• Real boring I would teleport to an isolated sunny beach - Catch a few rays and have a swim

• I'd probably be traumatized by the demonic entities that inhabit the realm/hell that he teleports through.

• Sleep longer before going to work.

• Honestly I'd just use it when I'm in trouble. Like almost being late to school, or being cornered by bullies, or almost getting road killed, or getting mugged by mug faced muggers. :-/

• Take a trip around the world.

• Some hot celebrity's bathroom i guess. Lol

• I'd probably use it when I didn't feel like flying.