Everyone hates me?

I have no friends at all. I'm lonely 24 hours per day. No one wants to talk with me. At work I'm trying to talk with people but they barely answer me. They just walk away. They don't even say hello or good morning to me. When I say hello I don't get any response.

Yes I'm very ugly I know that. But I have seen a lot of ugly guys with girlfriends and friends.

When I was a student no one talked to me. At store the cashier don't say hello to me, but to other customers.

It's feels everyone hates me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep trying to be friends with people!

What Girls Said 3

• trust me no one hates you just find someone with a common intrest and start a convosation

• I wish I could message and talk with you, damn the xp. Nobody hates you, friend.

• Sometimes people are just as timid to talk to others as you are to them... And the ones who just ignore you probably aren't worth knowing so find someone whom you can relate to and see what happens. :)

What Guys Said 6

• duuuuuude i dooooooon't 8)

• Dont dwell on things like this it may be that you are overthinking it and you might not be noticing the people who do say hi etc to you. I've felt the same a number of times and i know a lot of people go through times were they feel ugly and lonely. My advice is be yourself and do what you want to. Don't go out of the way to impress other people. Cause they might perceive you as trying to hard to impress. If they still don't like you who cares there's other people who will :). can't say for you but i'm pretty ugly too :(. Iv'e just learned to not let it affect who i am. I think its helped.

• Go to church.

• maybe its your appearance. Try to get a make over (not in a homo way) or you may live in a a place where there are a mass of evil snobby humans.

• I'm sorry but I'm being honest. It looks like they do hate you.

• Try smiling... hope people's perception will change.