Girls, Did you look for something more than education?

Did any of you girls look for relationships or get involved in relationships in college? If you didn't, why not? If you did, how were they? Were any of them serious? Primarly serious/not serious? Do students usually have serious relationships in college?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I can never understand American education system, is your version of college two years? Obviously I am Australian so I am doing University. I am open to relationships, always have been but I have been driven to have a career successfully.
    I get annoyed that some-one would 100% focus on studying but not take the opportunity to meet that special some-one when the chance is given, vice-versa with work. I think personal life and education/work should be balanced.

What Girls Said 5

• I prefer to study.

• I have goals that I've been trying to accomplish since I was really little. I can't focus on dating very much right now and I'm even not ready to get married yet.

• I'm moving to college in 3 months. I have no plans of looking for someone.

• I'm in college and have tried to find a long term relationship. I have not had luck yet. I am moving to Chicago next year so things might be different since I will have more men to choose from.

• College was a long time ago for me!! What I remember was I had boyfriends when I was in college!! Nothing was serious expect for couple dates and sex!! I was more worrying about getting my law degree!!