What's your take on this male-on-female retaliation attack video made by a YouTube user?

I don't condone violence against women at all nor am I generalizing all women as aggressive hypocrites but after watching this video, it greatly reminds me of how sick and tired I am of many women (especially teenage girl) in this modern day acting like self-entitled, wild animals who believe they can behave towards the opposite gender however they want. I know these women are only a minority but they tend to be given the most attention and at the same time, many other men still allow this to happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically it's like poking a bear with a stick, no matter what anybody says humans are animals, it's fight or flight. If you hit someone they're either going to get pissed or run away. Women should know not to hit men and men should know not to hit women. Men are stronger faster and quicker, but with that comes responsibility, and if a woman knows a man won't fight back that doesn't give her the right to hit him. Basically fighting is done by people who aren't intelligent enough to settle their disagreement with words. Except if it's a same gender fight and somebody like raped your sister or killed your grandparent, then you have every right to beat their ass.

What Girls Said 2

• i just see... people being crude. both parties seem to not have self-control.

• I'll admit, there were a few men in this video who were a little too excessive in their retaliation that doesn't need to be a 5-6 punch combination.

• it's stupid!

What Guys Said 0