Does race affect who your attracted to?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• who ever says no is lying.

this world is driven for every race to be attracted to the white race.

What Girls Said 9

• I have a thing for dark hair, dark slanted eyes, and light brown skin. So if there happens to be a white or black guy out there who fits the typical traits of Asian or native then I would say no - race doesn't matter to me. But since I am attracted to this look, then I voted yes, race does play some part in who I might initially be interested in. That's not to say I haven't dated other races, but this is just my type and what I like.

• for me, i don't think so... because i have crushed on / have found people of many different races to be attractive.

• Nope, not at all.

• I find every race attractive. Does race affect whom I'm attracted to? No. As long as we click, we hold the same views, share the same interest we're good.

• Yeah I think so but not greatly

• Yeah I typically go for Asian guys

• Yeah, I hadn't noticed until one of my friend pointed it out to me 😕😶

• No but, it may affect who likes me.

• There can be a guy who looks the same but different versions of races and each racial version of the same guy will be equally attractive to me. There are attractive guys from each race? I don't have a preference either. It just so happens most of the guys I have dated were Indian. Just a coincidence. Would not affect attraction for me.

What Guys Said 4

• Well of course, but not because of their race, but because of their culture. I like every race, but I don't like every culture. I would only like to date girls that have the same culture (or at least very similar) as me, cause if we differ a lot, it'll be chaos 24/7, besides the fact that I wouldn't be attracted to her.
    So it's not really about race, but more about culture, but usually races are separated by culture.

• Don't think so - More important considerations

• Race affects looks, which affects attraction, yes.

• Indirectly tho