What would you do if whatever you drew came to life?

It comes to life according to how you imagine it to be. What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well technically for me it happens considering that i draw buildings that end up being built but in the creative pov of the question id say it be awesome.

What Girls Said 8

• i would draw a money tree that could help my parents out
    i would draw the perfect guy for my sister
    and i would draw my grandma because i want her here with me.

• I would create world peace :D <3

• I'd draw my cat. I had to put him down a few years ago and miss him so much. :'(

• i would draw a lot of stuff tbh! but its just too good to be true :(

• I'd draw everything I want to come true.

• Id draw myself money

• Ah yes, money - the life blood of our livelihoods. To live is to make money and to make money is to live. So intertwined are we with money like the branch and its leaves, like the chicken and its egg.

Like a charming hero or an alluring maiden, money beckons us to her manor for a night of gratifying love alongside soft pillows and silk blankets. But for the all the bliss that money professes to, tis a lifeless thing indeed, harsh against the skin, and flutters with the wind.

My princess, may your dreams dance and sing alongside you on the walk of life. May a sprite ever light the path ahead and dispel the shadows of doubt and fear. May you indeed become the splendid princess whose knight swears eternal service, whose father swears unending care, and whose lover swears boundless faith.

And so let your soul guide your pen, let the love pour upon the parchment, and may your dreams ever come true!!

• Thank you (^_^) I consulted the thesaurus quite a bit for this one.

• I wouldn't like it because then my life will have no drama in it because it would go the way I want to go

• I would make a run for my life.

What Guys Said 5

• Gosh, I would draw myself the perfect girlfriend. ;)

• I'd be bored because I had to draw something.

• Money of course

• It comes to life according to how you imagine it to be. What would you do?

• I would draw the most horrific nightmare beings that my twisted imagination could come up with.

Goodbye, humanity. You went out the same way you came in. Screaming and covered in blood.