If could have one wish, what would it be?

I'll take this one as my birthday wish. I wish for everyone around me to be happy and healthy. I think that's the best gift I can receive from them; their love and smiles :) <3

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• For me and wife to have our mother's back.

• Right back at you <3 That is a wonderful attitude to have! I'd probably wish for the same thing (or a slight variation, like for example the ability to make everyone happy just by being there). I know all too well the -unmeasurable- value of a smile and a hug. Cheers! :)

• I can't think of anything - So I will wish you have wonderful birthday, a great year and may all your hopes/dreams come true.

• For this blasted cold/sore throat to go away and for an apple pie to appear in my hands.

• aww I hope you feel better! I make really good pies, not joking ahah :)

• and I used to hate it when I was little because people kept misspelling it, like "clarissa" ahah & thank you so much! :D

• You're welcome.

• I would love to meet my top-15 favourite GAG'ers :D
    Would you drive the bus Clarisa?

• that'a nice Hans! No, I don't want to kill anyone, my driving is not that good ahha

• Haha no problem. I'll ask @Douride2 to help us out... she can drive a truck - that comes closer to the GAG bus :D

• yes please tell her!!

• I would wish for poverty to cease to exist.

• Fallout 4.

• To take you on a date 😍😍

• One wish to be on your bday party and give you the best present ever

What Girls Said 8