Would you believe me if I said I was god?

tomorrow if i started flying, lifting things with my mind, transforming things, making things pop up out of thing air and my eyes were glowing in a public place and on international telivision i said i was god would you believe me?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• If the world's elite scientists and engineers failed to debunk your claims and actions, then I'd say you're an anomaly.

Claiming to be God or speak to God isn't a new phenomenon, how do you think Mormonism came into existence? Some psychopathic, megalomaniacal con-man sees gullible masses and he sells them on a lie.

It still happens in isolated regions of Southeast Asia, where people don't have access to the internet or adequate education. Once that wildfire starts, it's hard to put out because people tend to not let go of what they believe very easily.

What Girls Said 8

• Lol of course not.

• I would not.

• to be honest, no i would not believe you at all.. but hey you can try flying, and lifting things with your mind :) haha

• No, because it says that you're male...

• no I wouldn't even tho that's cool

• No, I wouldn't. If your a God I'm Beyonce.

• Lol no. I would think you were demonically possessed.

• I'd say LSD is a hell of a drug.

What Guys Said 10

• Nope. That Jesus dude did the same thing and got pinned to a cross for his efforts for disturbing the peace (ironically)

• Give me a million dollars and I'll believe anything you want me to.

• Yeah I'd believe I would also believe you if you did all my math homework in half a second and turned water into wine lol.

• I don't think you understand exactly what god does or what he is capable of lol and no I would not.

• Where can I get what this guy is on? :D

• if you did those things id tell you to join the X-men

• I believe Christian, so nope.

• you believe jesus is god and youve never met him

• no christians believe jesus is god its actually part of the bible that he is = to god and is a part of him thats why people say the father the son and the spirit.

• Whatever ya think man.

• Well, I might except God wouldn't make the mistake of writing "thing air" when he meant "thin air."

• It'd be hard to say you aren't.

• tomorrow if i started flying, lifting things with my mind,