Act like a troll?

The one who trolls the best would get the MHO!

PS: Do NOT post anything overly sexual on my question or I will report you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Baby sagari i rove u rong time 💏

• Awwww.......But I don't rove u. :(

• Hahaaha!! Ohh my! You made my heart flutter like no other! I accept that ring as I am broke, I thank you for your effort of loving this one. *Pockets the ring and place a kiss on Keyspirits cheek.*

• It must be fate that led my way to meet a luvly cutie like u. As of now, ma body is rdy 👙😋

What Guys Said 10

• sp.yimg.com/.../th

Instead of making up stories now is the time to DANCE!!!

gifsforum.com/.../50468722_dance_gif.gif

• 2|0
  • Hi, are you a cat person? So am I. That's something in common. We should meet somewhere and compare our cat pictures, don't you think?

• No you look too classy I go for street urchins!! Feh!

• You are now aware of where your tongue is resting in your mouth. As you try to make your tongue comfortable, you suddenly enter manual breathing mode! Your breathing patterns then cause you to think about blinking patterns. Now that you're concentrating on breathing and blinking, you've probably forgotten about your tongue in your mouth.

• How can someone troll with out sexual stuff? I had this amazing story about chad thunder c***'s gay lover fantasies, in which he learns how to properly flog the dolphin with only his left foot. But now I'll never win.

• (look at my profile pic)

• I have never trolled

• Make a thread for trolls and get legitimately funny responses. Well played.

• Anything overtly sexual.

• hello from Uganda! i have ten gallons of human blood, can i use this as plant fertilizer?

• Yes why not sure and do get seagulls or duck's blood too I need them for my wisteria plant.

• Feh! I don't care about that crooked old bean bag, I am my own person so no one can buy this one, this one is free and if you want your money back call the old dude to get it back.

• no, i will sell you to the neighbor,
      yes he has warts on his back, and only one hand, which is his 2nd favorite drinking hand. but he is a good man and he will do his best to please you.
      and he has the best goats in town. you're really coming up in this world.

What Girls Said 7