Do you always feel ugly in selfies?

Most Helpful Guy

• A very good article. Thanks for sharing. I didn't know that it makes that much difference. Well, I don't have expertise in the field of optics for sure. But now I know some differences it makes.

Sometimes I do find myself ugly in selfies and sometimes okay. Maybe that's the deciding factor. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Interesting article, anyone lacking expertise in the field of optics appreciates it. Thanks for sharing, it looks like I need smaller lenses to flatter my face. :S

• Lol, I don't feel that anyway, Just let the people judge me. I don't care, And no one is truly ugly. Plus you are a beauty, I can't thinking you will thinking of this. And I didn't read that link. See you soln my new question😜

• 0|0
  • I always feel ugly in selfies but I like what I see in the mirror. Why does this happen?

• Not always.

What Girls Said 13

• Kind of. With the phones that can change from front to back. I use the front one so you can see yourself. Then I take a snap and hit preview and it's like "wtf, why do I look so fugly in this selfie?" :|

• Generally im not aware of my good angles, so i feel ugly in them. But in person i feel gorgeous.

• Yes! I can't just take a selfie, I have to pose first. It really defeats the purpose 😕

• No not really. I love selfies lol.

• No I don't. I take snapshots when I feel 'great'.

• Well that answered all my curiosity about selfies...

• Some shots didn't make me look good
    some shots did

• yes, sometimes i do..

• No wonder I look disgusting and fat as hell in my selfies

• No, I feel fine. I'm used to being in front of a camera since I do photography.

• Yeah most of the time.
    The/My selfies don't lie, it is how it is person. LOL

• sometimes lol

• yes yes i do