Ok, I am about to meet up with someone on the internet any precaution I can take?

I got an offer online saying their intrested in buying my item that i post online but i have to meet up with them. I am kinda of afraid and I really don't have anyone to go with me. What should I do? I want be safe! what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• have you tried calling or at least skyping with them first? i highly recommend that just so you know he is who he says he is. i wouldn't meet anyone from the internet without doing ither of those things

What Guys Said 8

• DON't go for sure' this sounds news ready ' you may not want to end up dead somewhere or hacked up to pieces do you? Forget about it sounds very dangerous' doesn't matter what and how it was put' you should not have to meet up with someone that you don't know that you met online for any reason... DON't go' and if you feel your missing out on something at least it's better to be safe then sorry!!! DON'T GO!!!

• Meet in a public area, and after the transaction is complete, wait for the other person to leave first.

• Lobby of the police station. Most stations invite people to meet there for their own protection.

• Oh thats nice... hm... although I already set up somewhere in the mall.

• Is this for craigslist? I'd bail to be honest if I were you or at least take a knife or gun with you for safety lol.

• lol I am too young to be buying a gun but you can buy me one! hahaha How would you like if I said the same things about you but then again there are crazy nuts out there?

• get a pocket knife with you or pepper spray

• Have them meet you at a police station.

• take an electric teaser with you or whatever it is called

• Meet at McDonald's or a coffee shop.

• Meet up at a mall. That's the safest

What Girls Said 4

• Arrange to meet somewhere public. Somewhere you wouldn't normally go. Do not meet at their place or yours. You want to do your best to make sure you never meet them again, if things go bad. Tell your parents where you are going, with whom and what time you'll be done.

• Meet at crowded place

• Meet them in a public area

• Make sure it's a public area and carry a pepper spray