Is it good to look a little younger than you are?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little younger is fine (< 10 years). It gets annoying for me as a few weeks ago a gal who was 16 years old thought I was 20. I'm 35. DWR... DWR!!! (Danger Will Robinson)

I think I was 25 when a 17 year old was flirting with me. That was also DWR.

I'm just glad I'm able to tell who the "youngins" are and stay away from them.

What Guys Said 3

• Probably. It's one of my personal insecurities. I haven't seen how it benefits me yet.

• Its always good thing to be

• Yes. It good look younger than are because when like 40 you look 30 . But it also has disadvantages because younger like me but they find out that older the the freak out and the older ones always think to young for them when there age or just 2 years older.

What Girls Said 13

• I look younger than I am and I absolutely hate it. I'd rather look older. But people say it's good because you'll look younger in the future and blah blah. -_-

• i think so =]

• i guess its an advantage

• Yeah. You will understand the benefits of it ; when you approach older ages.

• I sure hope so... I'm entering the dirty 30's soon and hope I still look young :S

• Yes. It may annoy you when you actually are young, but you will be glad when all your friends start looking old and you still look 5 to 10 years younger.

• Not all the time. I'm always getting carded for everything! Lol the casino thought my ID was fake!

• Yes, it means you age well.

• Yes it is but depending on the age of the individual

• Yeah you will come to appreciate it when you reach a certain age as my mum always tells me

• hell yeah!

• It is always a positive thing. You are going to be thankful about it when you will be getting older.

• I want to.