Girls, is shyness a put off?

is being shy a turn off for you girls? I'm very shy when it comes to asking a girl out. I'm ok talking to them and all that but I tend to look away a lot.

18

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• It's not a turn off, I'm shy too so I COMPLETELY understand. It's kinda cute. As long as you're not a total bore and don't leave everything up to a girl, you're good.

• In my opinion it just depends how shy you are. Honestly the way you described yourself in being is pretty cute ha I find it adorable. I necessarily don't have a type but I like shy guys and I mean eventually you'll open up to that one girl you like. I do believe in that "quiet/shy guys are better in bed" ha only cause it's the least expected ones to be freaky in bed both guys and girls ha

• I tend to think it's cute, but I'm usually too shy to make the first move myself. I spent most of high school dancing around a guy because we were both too nervous to approach each other for anything beyond friendship.
    If you're okay with conversing, looking away isn't really a problem.

• Im pretty shy myself so I wouldn't really mind. I'm a lot better now but I used to be EXTREMELY shy to the point where talking to new people made me cry.

• Not necessarily. Practice on me

• I think it's cute.

• I think a shy guy is adorable! As long as he'll open up to me eventually and would be able to hold a conversation a bit. The cutest thing with a shy guy to me is when he blushes. It makes my heart melt! But that might just be me..

• Its kinda cute but I'm super shy and awkward myself so it wouldn't progress anywhere.

• No. Depends though I must say.

• Shyness is all on perspective. Whether a girl thinks its cute that you're shy like these girls who commented or some may think that it shows you have a sensitive, But I have never met anyone who thinks a guy being shy is a turnoff.

• I think it so cute xD

• Lol that's so cute. Trust me I think shy guys are better.

• its cute at times just not tooo shy

• No it's cute 😊

• For me, shyness is a rare asset that needs to be prized. If you can't look at a girl in a stretch, then that's something you should innately be proud of. You are the man. I wish more guys were like you to be honest. It's much much much more appealing than guys who ogle and act all macho-manly just to look hot.

• No. It can be cute. I'm super shy when I don't know if someone likes me then really outgoing and determined when I know they like me. also I've heard that quiet/shy guys are better in bed. Not sure if it's true though.

• This is my opinion, (ok so don't judge me) I think it is really sweet and cute when a guy is really shy and it just makes me feel happy. And it also makes guys look cute. So you will probably have heaps of girls who have a crush on you because a lot of my friends love shy guys