Would you rather be stranded on a deserted island with a guy, girl or your pet?

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be stranded with Wilson, the volleyball.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• A guy. We'd keep busy.

1|3
    0|1
  • A guy... <3

0|0
    0|0
  • EASY... With my pet- we have a strong bond!!! Plus I don't have to deal with a whining human being.

0|1
    0|2
  • I don't have a pet. It would be so much fun with my best friend lol but I think at night we'd get scared. Hmm maybe a guy who can protect me and we could have some fun lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to put my dog through that. I'd pick a guy only if I get to choose who.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy, they can help more.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy, we could try to repopulate ;) you know what I'm saying?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want my dog to be stranded so I'd choose to be stranded with a girl. Id feel more comfortable that way

0|0
    0|1
  • Pet cuz humans are a big burden

0|0
    0|0
  • My dog for sure! Wherever I am I'll always want him with me. And i'll always choose him over humans.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• Is there enough food for my dog to stay healthy? Because if not I'd rather there be another human, preferably a girl so we'd have something to do other than just find food.

1|1
    0|0
    • You gotta find food for the dog to

• I'm Bringing @Starfishlover while thinking "this island won't be deserted for long once we're through with it" LOL i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • A really fat guy.
    He'd be bigger so when I resort to cannibalism, there'll be more of him. As long as it's all fat and not muscle or I'm screwed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to do that to my dog, and I'd eventually get annoyed of a girl.

So I'll go with a dude, so we can just chill and shit until we die or find a way off the island...

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever is more useful.

0|0
    0|1
  • So basically you are saying you f*** your pet

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on which guy or which girl? Anyway I wouldn't bring a pet unless your pet is a lion that can hunt for you. Dogs and cats are burdens as you'd need to be gathering extra water/food for them. Soooo, yeah. Either a guy or a girl (depends on who), not never a pet.

0|0
    0|0
  • With a pet. I could eat that one too if things get too tough.

1|0
    0|1
  • A girl obviously..

but I'd be better off stuck with a dude. We will devise all sorts of schemes to escape lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl, because I get along with them better and also I think there would be a lot more to dicuss. With the added bonus that we would be able to procreate and I wouldn't be left jerking it every second of the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • A GIRL A GIRL A GIRL.

0|0
    0|0
  • either a strong guy with knowledge and survival skills if i want to live long but bored. or a hot girl if i want to die fast but happy.

0|0
    0|0