If you wanted to change a bad guy what would you show him HEAVEN OR HELL... picture? ( your vote and opinion matthers) ?

can ya say me it i tell ya :=

• heaven
  • hell

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd show him both.

First I'd show him hell... (make him think he was placed there, scare the shit out of him a little)
    Then I'd take him out and give him a glimpse of heaven... to show what he could be missing if he did not change.

What Girls Said 3

• I'd show him hell.

• I'd show him hell and then maybe he'll understand what will happen to bad guys.

• Hell is more effective

What Guys Said 6

• Fear is a much better motivator than hope. This has been proven historically time and time again. Just look at Fox "news", they don't spread hope, they fearmonger for ratings.

• What's the context? Is this a boyfriend or a child?

• Well in my personal experience bad people only change in movies or by a miracle or if you scare the living shit out of them, or beat them up. So I'll choose hell.

• I'd just show him a video of what happens in prison and tell him what they'd do to him.

That's how I'd show them.

• How would I get pictures of places that don't exist?

• Hell so he could see and hear what happens to bad people like him