GAGers!! how would you react if one day you woke up locked in a cage surrounded with wolves?

title says it all!! how would you react if one day you woke up locked in a cage surrounded with wolves? would you stay inside or try to get out?

the key is found outside the cage at a certain distance!!
and you have no phone with you!!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• lol am I going to download an app to shoot the wolves with a phone? ha ha

Well I'm inside a cage so obviously some human put me there and if a human got there a good chance that another will find me. But till such time I'm safe cause they can't get in either :D I'd probably get killed faster trying to reach the keys ha ha

But honestly? I'd wish that their bite will turn me into a werewolf thus more powerful than them or the cage. Then break out during full moon, kill them if they are still around, find the asshole who put me there and rip him apart :D ;)

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I'm going to think "the wolfpack is here and it's finally time to show my true colors" shortly after that I would use a transformation ninjutsu to become a werewolf. You can guess the rest, if not, I would be eating everybody inside cage while passing the pack whatever is left over *howling now*

static2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...ba_e_Akamaru.gif

• I would just realize that I must be a character in one of zombiebabe's erotic dreams, so I would wait for the climax. (double entendre intended!)

• Just saying it sounds like a dream. It must be your dream since it is your question. You discuss sex often on here (as we all do) and therefore it could be a sex dream that i was somehow stuck in. there fore I might as well just wait for the end, which would be the climax.

• I would try and lure them closer to the cage and as they pounce on me and try to get their snouts through the cage I'd systematically kill them to save myself. I don't know how, maybe I'd pluck their eyes out or something. Once they're all dead or blind - I'll find a way out.

We humans may have no claws or fangs but we have brains and hands for a reason.

• hmm makes sense... but you are locked up in the cage!

• Well as I said, I'd tount them so that they would try and attack me. Since I'm in a cage they couldn't get through, but their heads or snouts at the very least could. Once those are through, I'd hit them as hard as I could - our gouge their eyes out. Then rinse and repeat. But I don't know how smart wolves can be, so they could learn from their mistakes and not attack in that manner anymore.

• makes sense!!!

• One of four things is going to happen.

1. I kill them, eat them and wear them

2. They kill and eat me in which case ill kill as many of them as possible before I die.

3. By some off chance or miracle the wolves leave me alone.

4. I try to escape, get lucky and do.

• become friends with the wolves. fuck that's my only hope.

• I'd probably wait to see if they leave. Either way after a little while I'd try and find the weakest part of the cage and kick through it. I've never been scared of dogs.

• Take a seat in the middel of the cage and call a friend with a gun hahaha 8)
    Damn I've got no friends with guns... it will have to be 911, 999 or 112 than...
    Heeeeeeeeeeeelp :-(

• @zombiebabe I would call you to come get me out and you can eat my haters thats what you do right?

• Well. If I'm in a cage, was brought there while sleeping, and am still alive. I'd stay there cause it would mean the wolves meant me no harm. Getting out would still be nice, if it's easy enough.

• I'd try to pet em

• Those wolves are lucky I'm in a cage

• I will get back to sleep to wakeup outside the cage and wolf inside the cage.
    I will escape, wolfes are my friends :)

• huh, I think I should stop going to parties, this shit always happens

• I would fall asleep in the middle and pray

What Girls Said 11

• 0|0
  • Hmmmmm... I'd makeshift a shiv out of a nearby branch then I'd get out... see what happens.
    I couldn't just stay in there forever. I'd die a slower and more boring death that way. xD

• lol but the key is far from the cage

• damn! very creative babe!

• Haha Cool! =)

• I'd freak out. Not necessarily because of the wolves, but because the idea of being locked anywhere without a way causes me to go into panic mode.

• lol yeah! i don't think anyone would like to be locked inside a cage

• I would stay inside but try to pet them from the safety of my cage. Wolves are majestic as heck.

• I'm glad there are bars between me & them hungry looking wolves.

• I would just scoot in the middle, blink like an owl... once... twice... Then I would scream on top of my lungs and then duck my head and wait for someone to either come and save me or feed me to the wolves.

• Go back to sleep

• I'd try to escape.

• Act cool act cool

• Stay in the cage til help arrives. I'm safe in here.

The cage is surrounded, not me.

• I was raised by wolves so i'd be ight.