Which city / town are you from?

Just for fun let's know which city are you from? Let's see how many of us turn up in the same city :-D

@justbanANNAz inspired stats game

Which city / town are you from?

@zombiebabe inspired 'say it with captions'

& the latest @pingju inspired graphic thank you :D

I am from and currently in
Country: India
State: Maharashtra
CIty: Mumbai (Bombay)

Thank you @HeyJustBeingMe :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in such an incredibly small town, I'd rather not say the name of it. I seriously doubt anyone on here lives in my town anyway. Although I know a few who live in nearby cities. Lol I will say that I live in Virginia :)

• lol I guess it'd be ok even if it weren't a town :) but again it's a choice :) :) thank you for answering :D

• Nothing, I love it. But it would make me so easy to find. Lol

• Found you :D lol Just Kidding you lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• wait whats inspired by me?

• Riga, Latvia.

• : ) I am from cosy Singapore, Singapore.
    Singapore 's nickname is Lion City.

therealsingapore.com/.../...5_9364483e55_z_1_0.jpg

• Ah the 2nd Singapore is here and that was coming :D thank you 'teacher' :D

• Little* India

• I like the place for it's people, meticulousness and cleanliness - very organized place :)

Indian culture is better off in it's own land, not too much for cultural expansion and then claims of nativity lol

• South Jakarta, Indonesia.

• I'm in a very small town in northern On. Canada.

• Singapore singapore

• London, Uk.

• I'm from a small town so I'd rather not say it, but country: the Netherlands and province: Noord-Holland.

• Why do those from a small town not want to say where they are from, this is a 2nd in this question too :)

• Because there are only 2 people in my town with my name. 1 is 18 years old and 1 is 55 years old. You could easily track me then.

• ha ha ha I have no intention of doing so but yes not saying the name is recommended in this case :)

• Cambridge, England.

• Detroit, Michigan

• Arcadia bay, Oregon

• What if you don't have a place "where you're from"? I moved every 2 years, so I don't know... I don't remember much from where I was born, so I do not say I am from there.

• Where you are from, young lady is basically where you are a native of - family history that could split between dad & mom

Ah moving around is generally the forces or govt sector if it's not something like Coca Cola who have policies to keep transferring people :)

You still will be living in some place isn't it? :)

• I'M IN MIAMI BEETTCCHH~

• London, England.

• I am from a small town called "Diva"

• There IS a township near my city called 'Diva' ;)

• Welcome... you are indeed right!!! Many places around the world have similar names; also in my country there is a town called Santacruz too :) :)

• ha ha ha then for those who write 'Santacruz' in their address better mention the state / province and country :)

What Guys Said 10

• I am from
    Country: India
    State: Haryana
    City: Jind

I live in
    Country: India
    State: NCR
    City: New Delhi

• Thank you for the answer my friend. A small correction your state / province is Delhi since year 1992 under National Capital Territory Act 1991 which is why it's called Delhi NCR :)

• ha ha ha ha you sure have a sense of humor my young friend :)

• Thank you so much :) and you are ingenious.

• Kansas, small town of Hutchinson I don't know of anyone on here who lives in the same town as me, but I do know of a few who live in the surrounding areas.

• BC Canada or Alberta Canada

• are you sure you want to play this?
    Country: Netherlands
    Province: Overijssel
    City: Deventer
    now tell me yours so i can hug you \(^.^)/

• Sure I do :D stats apart, this sure increases the knowledge base too :)

I'm posting mine as an update, thank you for that I missed out on mentioning my own details in the question - pretty rude :D \(^.^)/

• I currently live in Mandan, North Dakota.

• Brisbane, Australia

• Ah Brisbane is so famous for cricket at least in countries that love cricket :D

• From Turkey
    Istanbul/Ankara/Sakarya

• I grew up in southern California, but these days I live near Denver, Co. Best decision i've made so far 😄

• Country: United Kingdom/England
    State (County): Surrey
    City: London (Greater, South)

• Irvine, California