Who wants to play my therapist?

Seriously, I need to be broken down and assessed. Any takers? I need some therapy >_<

Not sure why people are asking if I am serious. Is there any hint of irony or sarcasm or humor in my question?
Anyway yes, if someone is actually willing to help then I need help.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a recent grad with my BA in clinical psychology and almost 2 years working at a counseling center, I'm happy to help but you really should see a professional. Most therapists offer flexible payment options and will do their best to work with your insurance company to get you the help you need.

• Oh wow, well you sound perfect!!! If you're willing to help then I'd really appreciate it!

• I'm happy to help any way I can and you're welcome to message me. I do still recommend a professional as well.

• Okay thanks!

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• I can try to help you if you are serious.

• Yeah, I am. But... hmm... there's a lot of takers. Not sure who to trust :/

• Go with your gut feeling and trust it. Intuition is the best tool

• I would help if you're truly serious.

• Thanks, I appreciate that. Yeah, I'm serious.

• No, it's okay. I know. The Internet is hard to read people. But it's all good. I'm messaging someone right now. Hopefully she can help me!

• Okay then, I hope you get over it.

• Sure, what's the problem?

• Hmm... I was kind of hoping to private message someone about it possibly... but you're anonymous so...