What does "hot" mean?

Now i'm not super skinny and i'm not super curvy. I've got ass and I've got boobs, I also have a little belly. I'm about 5'9. When i hear guys use the word "Hot" in reference to me I feel mediocre. W hat does "Hot" Mean? Does it mean flawed beauty, like I could use a work out? Or is it a flat out way of saying you aren't all that?

0|0
1|14

Most Helpful Guy

• mediocre?

tsk tsk...

hot = 9/10 at least 8)

2|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• It's the opposite of cold. Duh

3|0
    0|0
  • "Hot" = "sexy" = "10/10 would bang" = "you are beautiful"... From what i have gathered... i don't use that word in paticular

1|1
    1|0
  • If means that they find you extremely sexually attractive. There's nothing exactly wrong with it unless it makes you uncomfortable but hot means nothing bad

1|2
    0|0
  • To be real with you a lot of people like people that are not super fit. To me people that are not super fit are way more practical, realistic, and approachable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Means you're really attractive physically.

1|0
    0|0
  • It means you have an attractive body usually

2|0
    0|0
  • hot = sex material

1|1
    1|0
  • Hot means very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Appealing.. Attractive... Maybe not in the traditional sense but definitely sexy and alluring...

0|0
    0|0
  • Flawed beauty? No they're complimenting you.

0|0
    0|0
  • face, ass, and boobs to waist ratio are top notch

0|0
    0|0
  • wow great height wow... lucky you...

0|0
    0|0
  • ever girl has boobs and ass lol
    but you look fine if guys call you hot then you're an attractive girl dont over think it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It means you a very attractive... it is the exact opposite of what you are saying

3|1
    0|0