Do you ever feel like you're not getting anywhere in life?

Sometimes I feel like all my hard work has gone to waste.
I worked so hard for my A levels and got fairly good grades and recieved offers from unis but due to circumstances I couldnt go to uni last year. This year I applied again and got offers but due to my parents not helping me out and my ineligibilty for student loan I can't go to uni this year either :(

Most Helpful Guy

• tsk... i'm sure my life gets better n BETTER as time goes by 8)

What Guys Said 2

• Oh gosh that sucks. If it makes you feel any better I took two years longer than mypeers to graduate from college.

• thanks I do understand that everone goes at their own pace.
      Its just frustrating that I got accepted but still can't go to uni :(
      I guess shit happens

• Of sorry... That suxks..
    But why won't your parents help you?

What Girls Said 3

• Ah that sounds shitty. I hope you can get it next year or receive a grant of some sorts. Why can't you get a student loan?

• thank you :(( and trust me its really long and complicating and confusing , you dont want to hear about it :(

• But what do you do now? (work for money to go to uni or so?) Is there any way you can make this happen?

• In the last 6 months yes it seems to be heading down hill.

• I feel like that sometimes. Like, I want to be on TV and people started around my age.