I need a job. Ideas?

Any tips on how to make money from home?

I have a Bachelor of Science. Working on my Master's now. I only need this job for a year. I also need to be able to take several days off for interviews for school.

I'm taking summer classes so my time is limited. I want to be able to make -some- money doing something that doesn't require too much mental work lol. So... recommendations would be great!

Most Helpful Guy

• Good luck on your Master's. I am working on mine, too. I found that the best way to combine work and education is to work inside the university, if that's possible. Some of my friends help others with their research and paperwork, some are tutors, I give lectures every once in a while. Alternatively, I work in freelancing (i. e. web development and design, setting up networks, installing microwave links, and occasionally some smart systems). You have other ways like writing, photography, translation, and many others depending on what you are good at.

The possibilities are truly limitless.. a friend of mine makes $20k a month (on average) playing games on a streaming platform. It is kinda sad, but good for him. ) :

• Thanks :] good luck to you too! I really wanted to tutor, especially like... SATs, GREs. All the places I applied never got in touch with me though, which kind of sucked. But I think the whole working through the uni is a great idea... my only issue with that is that my uni is 1.5 hours away by driving, so I wanted to limit my commute there since gas money is really what's killing me right now lol. But thanks for the suggestions. Your friend is... awesome lol. Wish I was into videogames now haha

• Yeah, we wasted our time studying. >.<

Joking aside, keep looking.. you never know what might come up. And don't forget the Internet. There are a lot of decent paying jobs online. There are rich students who will pay money for someone to do their homework, projects, assignments and things like that. I personally couldn't get myself to do that, despite how easy that is.. but that's just my stupid stubborn idealism.

I hope you find what you are looking for soon enough. Good luck to you. ( :

What Guys Said 10

• mcdonald's i guess... unless u despise fryin oil :-P

• If your Masters is in the sciences, you can get paid a stipend. If you're looking for extra income, there's online stuff, but most is crap.

• Use gag to get amazon giftcards

• but it takes me FOREVER lol.

• LOL like there's a market for that...

• there is and it's currently an untapped market!

• Be a math tutor your natural Asian genes will make the job easy

• Working from home? Maybe phone support or typing work? I know those jobs are out there but the listings are rife with scammers.

Be careful.

• Make YouTube videos maybe?

• Egg donor.

• do an online shop

• Porn star.

• Be a cam girl.

• no, i'm too ADD for that.

• oh hell no, i'm too lazy to exploit people for money lol.

• you need to pull yer finger out luv! lmao

What Girls Said 6

• There's a website called mechanical Turk that will pay you to participate in studies and surveys.

• If you work as a regulatory analyst or clinical research associate at the pharmaceutical company you get to work at home but you have to visit hospitals to monitor the trials time to time. They are high paying job :) they offer part time or a yr contract for clinical trial associate so you can try that one too :) Check CRO or pharmaceutical company :D

• online surveys
    sell stuff on ebay
    then make youtube videos on how to make money from home

• how does the online survey thingy work?

• you take surveys for points, which you can exchange for cash or giftcards. it's not a huge moneymaker but it's better than nothing.

• Being a Waitress, is always easy to do
    If you like people

• Day cares, I mean for those children whose parents work late till night.

• This is actually a really good idea. It's super hard to find a daycare that will keep kids after 6pm let alone any later.

• My parents worked crazy hours when I was a kid too. My sister used to have to be at work by 5am and it was SUPER difficult for her to find anyone.

• It feels horrible to be left out. A day care provides you with sense of security for your children, people who earn a living finds it rather difficult to raise a child as well as work long hours. I know how you feel. @BellePepper

• Bar work, Sales assistant, waitress.. loads of things. Just apply for as many as you can