What kind of questions do you avoid answering?

Most Helpful Guy

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif The 1's that are too long and too dumb, those are the questions that are usually within the relationship, dating and guys/girls behaviour category IMHO itseems, OMG he said ___ what does __ mean MF EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS you fucking idiot. What the fuck else could it mean unless you're dealing with some highly educated riddler or some crap -_-.

• Some things should be taken at face value and other times they shouldn't don't get me wrong. But more times than not on this site __ situation should have been taking at face value.

• ahahahah yeah and ure like "what should i say to him/her now..." and then are "fuck this... move on"

• I notice they have to write up a long technical report about one trivial problem. It makes my eyes hurt reading it.

What Girls Said 10

• the ones that make me sad. or that would require revealing too much information about myself. or that i simply do not have the knowledge/experience to answer.

• The lame ones

• - Religion questions.
    - Penis size questions.

• Questions about "Who is the hottest gagger?" and stuff like that.

• The really long questions

• Rate me questions

• Hey pyramid_princess I'm sorry for offending you with my comment earlier about preventing rape. I know it was a while ago but I don't want to come off as a misogynist or anything.

• Thanks for unblocking me ^_^

• No need to apologise for your own opinions or views. Thanks anyway though, it's very kind of you :-)

• THE REALLY LONG ONES

• The rate me ones & the under age sexual based one.

• Question with long stories, about cock sizes, and a whole lot of repetitive and pointless questions

• Penis size questions

What Guys Said 13

• I try and dodge religious based questions.
    As it usually ends with me wanting to slam my head into a wall In frustration.

Rate me ones

Anything too sexual

• this question from this guy who asks "y white girls don't like whites"?

i know that it'll b deleted anyway... so no point of answering 8)

• How do I look questions when the person is below average or not that good looking. I don't have the nerve to say that for someone because usually the people who ask "how do I look?" are insecure about their looks so saying that will make it worse for them and in the same time I can't lie. So I avoid these questions.

• When people ask what to do in a situation. I ask questions on here to learn things about the opposite sex.

• Oh that's easy. COMPLEMENT ME ON MY PENIS IT'S 8 INCHES LONG, DO GIRLS DROOL OVER HUGE DICKS?

Pretty much all the questions that aren't really asking a question, but phishing for complements.

• Anything that takes too long to read and is boring and tedious to me. Anything that's just immature question from a 15 year-old that forces me to make a dumb choice.

• Mostly anything from under 18 girls.

• anything that has to do with people's relationships
    questions by guys asking about their penis size

• Does he love me? How the F**k Are we gonna know... ask him
    Does size matter? Yes, now Stfu
    Religious, or political

• Anything I don't understand.

• Usually ones where MHO is picked after 5mins.

• Its more about what I do answer which generally is anything I can give a good answer for, that draws my attention and interests me, and does not require me to read a 5 paragraph essay beforehand.
    Other inclusions are some funny/troll questions. I like to rate their questions and if I'm feeling up for a good argument bait them with some comment. They always respond.

• Questions like this.
    Oh, snap.