Whaat is your motivational Qoute or saying?

What is one saying or quote that gets you going in the morning?

Most Helpful Girl

• "One Day You May" it's means that if you work hard enough one day you may become what you are trying to achieve

What Guys Said 6

• I don't have one.

It's more that I usually realise that whatever life throws at me will probably be more interesting than staying in bed.

• no quote... i live by my own way 8)

• Always go for it or someone else will.

• Keep trying... Never give up... There will be success one day...

This is really the because in school we had Economics subject and I had the lowest marks in class 4/100. I studied a lot then I improved... Now I am the highest in class 98/100!

• I don't really have one. Though I once said "a girl who moans is a satisfied girl" but that was in a topic about oral sex.

• A healthy lifestyle is merely the slowest rate at which one can die.

• "Hngggg hggg haurrrrr" Chewbacca.

What Girls Said 5

• "Get your ass up and get shit done because no one else is gonna do it for you".

• "This too, shall pass"

"Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose"

• This one is pretty cool: "In mindfulness one is not only restful and happy, but alert and awake. Meditation is not evasion; it is a serene encounter with reality".

• BELIEVE
    """

• " Life offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow"

So on a morning , i try to learn from "yesterday", to make "today" a better day