Girls... Cut or Uncut?

When it comes to a guy's "manhood", do you prefer it cut or uncut?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't matter to me!

What Girls Said 19

• I don't see the point of circumsition. Let it be how it naturally is. But, of course, I wouldn't care if a guy is cut or uncut, it's just a little thing about him.

• Depends on where you are. In America most people are cut, seeing an uncut one would be surprising. I'm sure it's the opposite in other countries where they don't circumcise a lot.

• It really doesn't matter.

• Uncut. I don't believe in genital mutilation.

• Why?

• I've heard it makes it easier to clean, reduces risk of some STDs and makes him last longer... and stops d**k CH**se.
      Some girls even say it looks better but I don't know.

• I really don't care about that stuff. I'd rather have my child have his full penis and I don't find circumcised penis' more attractive at all.

• Uhmm this can go two ways. Either you mean hair or "the other thing". So I'll answer both. No hair thanks. And secondly. I live in the Netherlands so getting circumcised never happens. So yeah... uncircumcised.

• Oh please, tell the truth, cut is definitely better! all that extra foreskin is gross and not good for sex

• I don't care.

• I guess Im more used to cut, but it dosnt really matter in my opinion. Sex isn't really any different to be honest.

• Circumcised for sure

• What exactly do you mean by that?

• Um.. a clean cut. Not too long of a beard or mustache to wear you get things like food caught in it, but either no hair or a clean shave looks sexy. 'Down there' just keep it clean and trimmed and you;ll look great!

• It doesn't really matter but were I'm from (uk) men are only cut for religious reasons.

• Uncut.. Don't cut it... Honestly it depends on the girl.

• Trimmed, but not shaved.

• Cut. I know I'm a virgin but it just doesn't sound appealing

• uncut for me.

• wait, you don't mean the penis, right?

• Circumciscion or puic hair?

• Well both since you're answering.

• I honestly don't care if a guys circumcised or not it doesn't take away from his manhood or anything like that. A penis is still or just a penis I'm not going to judge a guy based on that. However if I were to have a son I would get him curcumcised for health reasons but that's just me.

As for pubic hair I prefer for a guy to shave it all off, but most won't so at least keep it trimmed.

• Most girl dont even care. I dont. a dick is a penis and a penis is a dick, they are all the same. but it is a fact that cut ones are healthier