What are your advices for guys who can't talk to girls?

You can share some methods on this thread.

I tried a different thing today:

I found a lot of escorts numbers from my city on the net, and called them all. Saved them all to my excel table with their attributes, standarts, prices, numbers, names and adresses... So I talked to a lot of girls on the phone today. I'll visit one of them soon also.

I know this is not a perfect advice and best way to learn to talk to girls but I didn't have any other option but this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why can't you talk to girls?

• see. i am talking to her. you are a pretty girl. just kidding. go out and talk to girls face to face. not like me.

• IF I cum on their mouths, I think that will boost my happiness and confidence a bit, and then I will switch to the next level

• Uhh okay then.

What Girls Said 4

• Dude do what you want.

• Don't think of them as "girls", think of them as people. We have likes and dislikes and hobbies and fears and histories and habits just like guys do. I'd recommend trying some sort of online socialization (fora, chatrooms, that sort of thing) -that can feel like there's less pressure than real life. What do you do for fun? How do you interact with the guys in your life?

• Just talk to them, what's the worse thing that can happen? Just do it :)

• I can make a fool out of myself so I'll suicide

• Cowboy up! Suck in Ur gut and walk up to them. Or take a drink like a wine cooler you know something that won't make you stupid. But will take the edge off give you confidence sort of thing. I'm here if you want to talk and get used to it.

What Guys Said 5

• The escorts might help but then again, they're getting paid solely to talk to you.

If you have Social Anxiety Disorder, it seems you need professional help. However, I can tell you right now, as a guy who talks to girls easily and actually has adequate social skills, this means nothing when it comes to getting laid or getting a girlfriend. Girls are so picky when they're young and always chase after the rich or famous guys. It's pathetic.

• i'd advise em to approach em coz they have nothing to lose 8)

• That's not talking to girls...

• Then what's it? Don't you think this method won't help me out for a person like me who has social anxiety?

• You are calling escorts who are paid to have sex and what your business. They are going to be interested in you because they want your money

• They're just people quit being so afraid.

• They need a love Guru in their life, 😎