Where in the US do the prettiest/hottest girls live in your opinion?

Bear with me, I totally get that every town and every state and every country has its hotties and its ugly people (both for guys and girls), but let's not be so politically correct for once. It's just a fun survey :-). Already the Beach Boys sang about all the girls from the US's different, geographic regions. The easy-going Cali-girls versus the cute ones in the north who "keep you warm at night" (lyrics) etc. So, guys (and girls :-)), where do your favorite lives? Where would I have to go to as a foreigner to see some hot American girls?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• California!

• Wherever is healthiest probably

• I would say Washington D. C. since it's the healthiest state in the US. Most fit people are more attractive all around.

• I'll go with Texas girls =p

• Theirs a lot of beautiful guys and girls in California.

What Guys Said 5

• Probably Los Angeles and New York City. That's where all the models and actresses are.

• I live in Seattle and a guy visiting from Texas said all the girls are hot but I'm used to it so I have no point of comparison. I hear New York girls are hot from a Boston guy

• I have no clue but I would think California

• mostly country side

• 1. California
    2. Arizona
    3. Florida
    4. NYC
    5. Texas