Does anyone else find this annoying?

Does it ever bother you when someone says some completely fucked up and/or stupid shit, then when countered with logic (their worst enemy) they just say "Well it's just my opinion, man" like as if they don't need to defend what they said?

Opinions are one of the very few verbal statements that you HAVE to defend! It doesn't matter if you're "entitled to one", opinions can still be WRONG. Stupid, intolerant, and wrong. FACTS don't need to be defended because they speak for themselves.

• Yes, that mindset bothers me.
  • No, that mindset does not bother me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's SUPER annoying and horrible. It's so entitled. They think their opinion is more important than someone else's well being. Can we just talk for a minute about how horrible that is?

Saying something like "It's my opinion black people cause their own problems." translates to "Not only do I willfully ignore the systematic and cultural racism in my society, I contribute to it! Yay me!" *headdesk*

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah it's pretty annoying.

• Oh it is so annoying. I try to have intellectual debates on this site all the time and then people start verbally attacking them and when I start using facts they get all butthurt.

• It doesn't bother me when people say that because it just proves that they're stubborn & immature. Whenever someone flies back at me with some avoidance shit like that, I know I won so it makes me happy.

Like.. Me: "Today's Sunday."
    OP: "No, it's Monday."
    Me: "Check the fucking date."
    OP: "I don't have to, I feel like it's Monday. That's just my opinion."

Lmfao. That actually does irritate me typing that out.. people are so stubborn smh

What Guys Said 1

• nope... coz logic's not ALWAYS acurate 8)