Why are apple products such worthless pieces of crap?

I hate Apple

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're an evil company. The people who work in their factories labour under such horrible conditions that it became a major problem that people would through themselves out of the window. So you know what Apple did instead of improving working conditions? THEY PUT SUICIDE NETS ROUND THE BUILDINGS. Because it was cheaper than paying their workforce more and trying to make their workplace a nicer place to be.

Also their products are designed to break quickly. They could build them to last much longer, but they don't want that; they want you to have to keep going back and buying more things from them. So they make their products so that they break after around 3 years at most. And change their chargers etc. so that they're not compatible with newer products. They literally invented a new kind of screw so that people couldn't unscrew the backs of iPhones and change the batteries - they used ordinary Phillips screws on the inside, but before you got the them you had to unscrew a normal screwdriver couldn't unscrew. Meaning if your battery broke, you'd need a new phone. It's called built in obsolescence

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think they are.

• I agree with you Apple products are made with more expensive and better materials to start with.

• Holy shit, I think it's the ghost of Steve Jobs!

• Apple is simple. Most of the products are easy and simple to use. My teacher broke his iPhone and they just gave him a new one. He didn't have a warranty or anything. They just gave him a new one and said "Have a nice day." Yeah he said he's a customer for life now.

• Well i prefer orange. Though apple strudl is good

• I think they're overpriced, but we've had this 21inch iMac since 2009 and it still works great and is super fast.

• It's too exspensive to do less.

• They have figured out people will pay whatever to have what's popular. They are a waste of money. They restrict what you do and they break easily.
    after 2 iPhones I will never go that route again.

• I love Apple!!! :)

• I agree.

.

• Why, exactly?

What Guys Said 11

• W
    T
    F
    ?
    😧
    😡

Screw you man... I hope your new and fabulous Samsung andick device have fun with Google pay and all its poorly protected user id and credit card information once the systems been hacked and disabled!
    No worries, I'll call samsandroogle to let them know that you're stuck in an über, unable to pay $3.00, because you trusted them with your bank account and credit card information for their Delux, epic life changing new easy pay app which equates to the BETA 1.0 version of ApplePay! Samsandrooglers acting as if they have any idea how to significantly customize their phones. Why does Apple win every year? Apple wins because they design sleek, simple, efficient, powerful little computers that just so happen to be capable of calling people and it's the most visually stunning device in the market.
    Is the tech groundbreaking? Sort of, it's revamped and designed to produce grater performance and easy operation all the while using less energy than previous models! 😛
    Now, the two things that Samsung had really going for it... Expandable storage and a removable battery, are gone.. What the F? Why? Those were the only advantages of dealing with the inferior user OS...
    Now people get a pretty new Samsung glide loaded with the latest poorly functioning apps from the second best App Store...

Honestly, if any company could have truly challenged Apple and their hold on the narket, it would have been windows devices.
    Bought one just to try it.. Loved it but the tech was years behind... Software was pretty good... Office flipped back and forth from my Laptop, phone and iPad whenever I told it to do so. Nokia just needs to up the quality and specs along with a nice, new redesign...

Haha!

• They're not they are just overpriced like branded jeans are. But they serve a different demographic and they're absolutely fine for that. Much less of a headache than with Windows machines.

But, I'm an Android and Windows guy myself. Though I also admin a few Linux servers which is very cool too.

• The quality is actually decent. My only gripe is how restrictive their products are.

• Quick question have you ever owned a Apple product?

• Apple is designed towards people who no nothing about electronics and people who will pay whatever price for the label. It's like a Prada purse, the material is crap but women will buy it because of how popular it is.

I think Apple is smart though when it comes to business sense. They make a crappy product, jack up the price and tell people they are losers if they don't buy it. Great marketing!

• It depends on the product. I like their iPads and iPods but I'm not gonna buy a Mac unless I'm doing it for music and video editing. No need to spend over $1000 on it when I can get a regular laptop that does the same things I need it for at a much lower price.

• I seem to have good luck with them.

• I don't see what there is to truly hate about it. They make a great product but if you don't like it that's fine.

• I like apple

But I confess I bought way too much lol

• they are meant for hipsters and rich people

• I'm not sure which product you're talking about, but did you try taking it to the Apple Store? I've always found the staff there to be very helpful.