Who is more sexual?

Based on societal stereotypes, whos less likely to be a virgin and considered better in bed stereotypically?

(im referring to girls in high school btw)

• Hot/attractive girls
  • Average looking girls
Don't bother answering if you aren't going to read my question. I asked "STEREOTYPICALLY CONSIDERED MORE SEXUAL" not what you consider more sexual nor did I ask what the exceptions are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't think it matters.

• Obviously that's why I asked "stereotypically"

What Guys Said 5

• Based on societal stereotypes, I would say "hot" girls. The problem is, "hot" is subjective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (except for extreme cases.)

From my experience, the girls who I found extremely ugly OR the girls who were obese were the most sexual and out-open about sex. I think this was because these girls were DESPERATE and would screw any guy honestly. I

Take a look at feminists... whether you find them attractive or not, I don't know but most feminists are out-open about their sex lives and I personally think they look like a train-wreck.

The bottom line is: It depends on what is "hot." I know movies/TV shows like to show it as the "horny, hot cheerleader" but I've seen many cheerleaders I didn't find attractive and most cheerleaders seem to be prudes actually.

• hot actually... u know y? coz many guys r intimidated by their looks ;-)

• That's not what I'm asking.

• Attractive girls because they know they are hot and flaunt it. Average girls often need encouragement but can be pretty kinky too once you get to know them!

• Hot girls are better because with their body they don't need to be good in bed. If a woman has huge boobs, a perfect round ass and a gorgeous face then her techniche doesn't matter much.

• Average looking looks can be freaks in bed and hot girls can be boring as guys don't wanna have to fight for there attention

• That's why I asked stereotypically.

• @Asker Apparently, the people on this website need to take an Elementary School English Arts class and learn to read.

• And apparently u need to fuck off cause I sure a hell know your not fucking perfect as no one is

What Girls Said 2

• You could assume that a more average person is more sexual. Hot girls don't have to be sexual to have a sex appeal. They're typically fending off guys. Less attractive, more average girls tend to be more sexual to attract and since they don't have the privilege of guys chasing them, they become undercover freaks in the sheets and surprise guys they meet.

• Probably the average looking girls.

• Most average looking girls are virgins I think