What's the worst and best job you ever had?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only had one job, for like a week and it was the worst lol. i literally quit after a week. it was at dunkin donuts, and the people were shitty idiots. i'm never working at a fast food place again. (if i can help it). i'd really rather not work at a super fast paced job where no one gives a shit about the employees.

What Girls Said 5

• Worst: waitress Best: Model.

• I've never had any kind of job. :D

• 0|1
    • Wow you can wash my car if that's how you wash cars.

• The best job, amazingly, was a retail gig -worked at a publishing warehouse and got "paid" in books. My job was making sure things were properly shelved and sorted and recommending books to shoppers.
    The worst job was in the IT department of a bilingual school I'd attended. They were upgrading pretty much everything in the building, and nearly all the teachers were REALLY not computer people -and I was the only person in the tech room who could speak the language they preferred to use.

• That sounds stressful. I'm doing retail now after ten years of plumbing

• I was in high school, had read most of the books in my section and actually like sorting and shelving books. As far as I was concerned, it was an awesome job -especially since most of the customers were pretty decent people. Still, I understand the stresses of it -there're only so many times you can look at a completely full abandoned cart without snapping at the jerk who left it.

• I love my current job as a body modification specialist and my worst was a line cook at Taco Bell.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know what they best one has been, but the worst was definitely as a shop owner. Sitting in a store selling shit to people is literally the most boring thing on the planet. I couldn't imagine doing it to make money for someone else for a salary. It was 10 times worse than the time I cleaned out apartments of derelicts... While it was nasty to climb over mounds of garbage, beer cans, chicken bones stuck to mattresses, nut on towels, and hepatitis needles at least it was hilariously entertaining doing that work with my brother. It paid about $100 and hour at the time too. :D

• Yeah I just can't deal will sitting there for long hours selling shit to people. It is the worst thing in the world in my opinion. I'd rather work at a waste treatment plant or collect garbage... and I don't plan on doing either of those anytime soon.

• Yeah I hear you. I buy from yard sales and then turn a profit

• Worst: Working in a storehouse because it was back-breaking work

Best: Library assistant and IT-guy even though they were both internships

• Best: mangement consulting firm
    Worst: dishwasher at a nursing home as a kid lol

• Best: not got that yet

Worst: factory worker

• Best: I did job only for 3 months in Honeywell automation company.. Worst: Yet to come..