When have you had a run in with the law?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I was originally refused entry into the Navy because of my record. Everything from runaway to grand theft auto with a few assaults thrown in. took me a while to find out that there was a guy with the same name, near the same age, and lived not far from me, who had that record. So the city police AND the county sheriff were both giving his rap sheet as mine when background checks were run. That told me also why I had had at least one job offer that was going well, suddenly get pulled without reason. After that, I carried a letter from each of those two departments stating that as of that date I had absolutely no criminal record in their jurisdiction. funny Now, not then.

• (((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/17008097.jpg

• I am not exciting enough to ever have had a run in with the law.

• Yes I have, sadly I fought the law and the law won.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPXnoLAEUSQ

• accident and speeding ticket. the girl i got into an accident was fucking the cop and she called him to take care of the case, i got screwed.

• well i was speeding once XD lost my license for a month.

• Never , the worst in my family is a speeding ticket

What Girls Said 5

• The closest i've ever had to going to jail happened a few months ago. I had gotten a ticket because that stupid sticker on my license plate was expired and I honestly didn't even notice it, it was expired by like a month. Anyway I got a ticket for it, so I just went and paid the ticket 2 weeks later and I thought it was done but apparently there was a new girl working at the court house and she didn't put my payment in the computer right, so it looked like I didn't pay the ticket. I got pulled over for something else unrelated to that a few months ago and the cops said I had a warrant out for my arrest for a ticket I had gotten and not paid and I was like "wtf I paid that before it was even due for court" so the cop was actually nice and gave me his secretary's number and I called her and looked up my credit card receipt for when I paid the ticket and she went into the computer and fixed it for me. I would have been so mad if I got arrested over someone elses computer mistake lol

Normally the cops where I live just pull people over for any and everything and they're completely rude narcissistic jerks but this guy was actually really nice.

• ohh! I forget about the stickers also! happens to me often, I've never gotten a ticket though :)

• The worst I've had are run ins with campus security for parties that get out of control😂 none with the actual law though fortunately!

• 2 minutes ago oh wait just kidding Haha

• Couple speeding tickets and stealing from the scholastic book fair in like 5th/6th grade.

• ahaha that's so funny, well you were in 5th grade :)

• never thank god.