A question for non-Indian GAGers. Have you ever been called an "Indian" here?

Strangely i've been called an "Indian" a few times... in an offensive way always... like "shut up dirty Indian" LOL o_O

So i wonder does da word "Indian" counts as an insult round here? :-P

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a troll who is degrading India and its culture. He use to harass Indians. So if someone is non-Indian, he would first label you as Indian and then offend you.
    He's getting banned simultaneously. Now, he's on his 11th profile.
    www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Haha no I never have xD I don't see how Indian is an insult at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah... Two guys complimented me on being beautiful very much like an Indian celeb. lol it was soo awkwar!! Cause I'm like really pale, not totally brunette and generally looked nothing like the beautiful woman they showed. But I guess my picture misguided them...

0|0
    0|0
    • Some actress do have skin color and hairs like you.

• @sagari The one they told me I looked like didn't...

• It might be so, I think they compared you wrongly. I think your features are a bit Caucasoid but nothing much.

• No... haha. I was once told I could pass for one due to my skin color and with my hair straightened.

But I think a lot of them--the women. I haven't seen an attractive Indian man--are very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how someone would be under the impression that you're Indian, when I read your replies and see "wot" and "4" and all the text speak , I think of you as a typical looking white guy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen anyone call anyone an Indian before so my answer is no

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't degrade the term "Indian" like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww, sad that happened to you...
    I'm Pakistani, man.. Why would 'they' call me an Indian? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • aha that has never happened to me. how strange. and actually somewhat racist

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8