Tips for surviving Highschool?

In a few months i am starting highschool and all my friends are so exicited so i was wondering if anyone has any tips on getting good grades, drama, stuff like that thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Study hard, pay attention in class, take good notes, dont pay too much attention to gossip or drama bc it's usually stupid bullshit, be nice to people, don't drink, don't smoke, don't take easy classes just to get by, remember your morals

What Guys Said 4

• To get good grades just pay attention in class, take notes, study at least a little, and actually read the assigned books. Those things seem obvious but most HS kids don't do at least some of them. Also, joining clubs is a good way to meet new people who have similar interests

• shit... u just need 2 b as tough as rock if u have ANY flaws :S

• Put a kilo of make up, high heels, smile all the time, be confident and don't give a shit.

• I don't wear makeup and I don't want to be extra and I can't even wear high heels cause we have uniform

• just pass of as a hipster and you would be doing good

What Girls Said 6

• Stay AWAY from drama! Study very hard.

• my biggest advice for you is to focus on getting good grades. but also remember that if you don't do well on a test or project it's not the end of the world.

also don't let other peoples drama and insecurities get you down. i spent SO much time and energy crying over what people thought of me.. and now i realize it doesn't matter. what other people think of you is none of your business.

in terms of relationships remember that guys your age only really have sex in their minds. yes there are some guys that are sweet and caring but remember to always be safe. don't get too caught up in obsessing over having a boyfriend (or girlfriend for that matter)

just have fun and don't take life too seriously. you're young and you will succeed! good luck :) xx

• try to be in a school club w/Friends try to stay with Friends in the hall ways in your first year do all most things with a group or in till your okay going out by your self. peeps say to stay away from the bad stuff its really really hard to. one this is be on the dream team helps a lot ;) good luck

• Make your grades your #1 priority.

• I too will be starting.

• Be yourself and remember to keep your best friends close to you. People change in high school and you might lose some friends you thought you'd never lose. Be confident, that's something I wish I could have been looking back at it now.