Why does God Love a Sinner like me?

For those of you who are catholic or christian you'll understand the reason behind the question.
I feel like crying every time I ask this question because in my family I have caused so much pain. So why? Why does God love a sinner like me? when all I have ever done is cause pain to my family.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because. Even though you're a sinner, he will always love you. He put you on this Earth KNOWING you would sin. KNOWING you would be the way, act the way, and think the way you do. God loves all. He understands that no one will EVER be perfect. That's why he is a loving and forgiving God. And I'm sure you don't put your family through pain. I'm sure they love you. And sorry about this being so long. I rant a lot. XD

What Guys Said 4

• Who cares? God is not real.

• Wow someone is super negative. And whoever told you THAT.

• There is nothing wrong with reading it. But its your opinion can't change your minds. That's just how I was raised. But hopefully the irritating @zoooot and opinion owner don't have me punch a wall. I may have made my fair share of mistakes that doesn't mean a person is perfect.

• Irritation is something that gets ugly guys don't make me irritated. Fair warning.

• oh well... wot u consider a sin... rn't real sins i guess ^_^

• My biggest one that I'm terrible at is honor your father and mother. I just disrespect them its sad.

• don't worry... they oppress u don't they? :-)

• More like depress my dad is fine its more me and my mother catfight.

• On the opposite side of pain you give love.

• He is your creator and a creater loves his creation, is proud on it...

What Girls Said 4

• Because we are his children. He wants us all to be happy no matter who we are or what we have done.

• You're His to love, don't feel guilty or condemn yourself that will oy lead to feeling like you don't deserve His love and distancing yourself which is not a solution. We sometimes do things we aren't proud of but He will always love us no matter what. He is after all our Father and Creator.

• Because God loves everyone equally or so they say

• god love us all.