What's something personal that you've never told anyone but you're comfortable saying it on the Internet?

It can be anything you want even extremely personal, there will be no judgement and full support.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was molested by my father during my whole childhood.
    I'm planning on working with prostitution.
    I'm very money-driven even if people think I'm all about kindness.
    I think about killing myself and have panic attacks at least once a week.
    I've completely fallen in love with a guy I met on the internet.
    I guess that's it?

• I'm so sorry you've been through all that! You have a lot to deal with :(why do you feel you would like to work in prostitution?

And please stay safe when falling in love online

• I'm not trying to deter you from what you want to do if it is really what you want, but do you think once you find value in yourself that you could help yourself amount to more?, I see a strong determined person to come out of a situation like that a try to help yourself in any way you can, seeking male approval must be so hard especially since you've recognized it and you look for your own value in them but really it's in you all along. I can see that for myself, you are intelligent, you are a strong woman, and you can do a lot more than what you think it's just gotta come from you and not anyone else. :)

• Yes you're probably right. It's just that reading about all that is quite "dreamy". Money, luxury and guys PAYING to be with you? It'd be the "easy way" for me. I think that it'd be better for me if I try to heal myself mentally instead of feeding my problem. And thank you a lot! Thanks for hearing my problems too lol sometimes it's good to open up to a stranger

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 6

• I am comfortable saying just about anything!

• The abuse I've experienced. I'm okay just stating it online but I go anonymous if I want to go into detail. I don't talk about it to people who know me because I fear they'll judge me or view me as attention seeking.
    People know some things, but no-one, not even my mum, knows everything that I've experienced.

• Abuse means something bad that was don to you. Therefor it is not your fault and there are only a few assholes that will judge a victim. And when you are reaching out for help you are not attention seeking. I hope you can find a counselor that can help you get out from any guilt feelings and allow you to express yourself freely without fear of judgment. You deserve to have a happy life!

• @redarrow A few? I've had several judge and harass me, I've had ex's insult me over my past to hurt me, so I keep it quiet. I have spoken to counsellors but it doesn't work. I may deserve on but I don't have one. Thanks for your kind words.

I don't want to tell anyone. I don't really need to. I just keep it all to myself, it's the best way, but it comes through in my attitude and behaviour sometimes.

• I want to go lesbian for a night to try lol want to experiment too curious

• I think it's a curiousity most woman have, I've thought about more than one occasion.

• do it girl!! i did it and it was a lot of fun. it's good to experiment to find out what your into and who you are attracted to.

• That I'm bisexual (with a preference towards girls)

• I lost my virginity at 12.

• i really want to fuck my brothers friend. i do like him... but part of me wants to do it because my brother fucked my friend that i've know my entire life. AND he did it while he still had a girlfriend.

• Well that's okay, think about it this way though if a part of you just wants to do it because somebody else has, will you feel like crap afterwards or not?