On a journey to discovering my talent/hobby/passion?

What's yours? Photography? Cooking? Drawing? Singing?
As I grow older, I can't help but wish I had discovered something I'm good at earlier.
All I know is I am the happiest when I am somehow helping people. Now to turn that into a passion.. that's the tricky part. Any creative ideas?
Share your stories!:)

Ps I love writing. I also feel I see the world a lot differently, and I believe I am pretty inspiring (heh). How can I combine these two to something I love to do AND help people?

Most Helpful Guy

• I learned how to make an electric guitar last summer, and I am trying to build another instrument now, an electric bass guitar. I also write songs, guitar, bass, lyrics, computerade percussion, and (very crappy) singing. But it is fun and I like it. Just can't be by myself long enough to get it all recorded. I only write songs for myself though.

Discovering what you are good at is tough, and often people will tell you that it is something that shouldn't be focused on, compared to school and all hat stuff. But if you really can't get away from it, then there is something in your creativity that needs to be let out. So do it as much as you want to and as often as you need to.

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I learn best from other people. So for me it's a question of exploring my passion by finding like-minded people, and joining inspiring projects/events/organisations.

A great way to start is to simply offer to help out in an area that interests you. Get a foot in the door. That should give you some knowledge, skills and contacts you can then use to climb higher.

• 80s music n GAG 8)

• become a counselor if u like to help people

• I actually start school for that soon, haha. I also want something on the side though, you know?

• summer camp consouler lol
      after care/ before care consouler
      there is tons of types of consoulers

• Running. Also photography, and playing piano and singing, although I don't do these as often anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• Singing, dancing, drawing, writing and photography are my main ones.

• Singing and music definitely