What is your favourite tv show?

Most Helpful Guy

• Agents of SHIELD. I was into Heroes back in the day as well. Let's just say that around 1999, I outgrew Power Rangers and went for many years without a favorite show until Heroes came along. Looking forward to Heroes Reborn.

I've also enjoyed Forensic Files, I (Almost) Got Away With It, and a few shows on Investigation Discovery. Though... I do wish they'd do more documentary stuff on innocents who were in legal danger, and how they eventually got their names cleared. 10,000 wrongful convictions happen in the US per year, and that's a lot of story material being squandered. It gets a little boring when everything always revolves around murder mystery and the guy they catch at the end is always guilty.

I went through a phase of enjoying CSI: Miami too. Could never really get into Monk or Law and Order though. Tried to give House a chance, didn't take. About the most adult show I enjoyed watching as a child was Lois and Clark. (Yet, Smallville never did anything for me.)

What Guys Said 10

• barneyyyyy :D

• All in the family

• Atm I'm really into Big Bang theory but I only have one season left to watch so I'll have to find a new favourite soon! Any suggestions? :)

• I like The 100 and Suits

• The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

• Sadly all i watch is sports... boxing, football and basketball... the only show i watch is the old twilight zone from the 60's its awesome

• Black Sails atm.

• Archer on FX

• sponge bob square pants

• Game of Thornes

What Girls Said 8

• ATM? Doctor Who, LOST, etc...

• Grey's Anatomy and Doctor Who

• Suits usa

I liked vampire diaries but with nina leaving the show I not sure how the story wld go now...

• RICK AND MORTY

• FRIENDS!!!
    <3 <3 <3

• Game of Thrones

• Impracticle Jokers, Wild n Out, Catfish the TV Show, Bring It, and Spongebob.

• modern family Big Bang theory the middle