If we are all born to die and we all die to live. Then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts?

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Probably the oldest known question that can't be answered

1|0
    0|0
  • That's just a bunch of horseshit.
    Accept the fact that you have been given life and 1) try to make the word a better place - always be your best to other people and 2) in your free time, be as happy as you can; enjoy that gift of freedom and life. It will transform you as you have an epiphany on the meaning of life.

0|2
    0|0
  • There is no point, no purpose, no meaning.

But you're here anyway so you might as well make the best of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • there is no point. But, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy life.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's just like an RPG... when u finished... u start a new game 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • to make the most of it probly

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it won't really be that long before we won't need to die anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just live your life like you are just about to die then.

0|0
    0|0
  • curiosity works for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You live to experience, to try new things, to think new thoughts, to create, to build, to break, to touche, to feel, to see, to hear, to sense... Life is great when you actually experience it...

0|0
    0|0
  • The point is what you make of it. That may sound simple but it really is. If you constantly believe that life has no meaning and you let that overshadow your good times then you may as well be dead, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it depends on if you are religious or not. My religion (Catholocism) teaches about the point of life and why we are here.

0|0
    0|0
  • what do you mean die to live.

0|0
    0|0
  • We dont born to die, we born to reproduce and to make our us develope as a species.
    We die because of our biological limits.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Does there need to be a preordained meaning/point? I think it's more interesting to create that for yourself. There's a journey everyone takes from life to death, and as people say, it's good to make the most of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no point. That's the point.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no point

0|0
    0|0