What's the best gaming console of all time in your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• PC the best game console for me ;p

• Xbox original had the best games in my opinion.

• I got 1 pretty late for its time... but yeah most of its exclusives were cold (good games)

• Sorry. I don't speak nerds, but I'll go with PC :p

What Guys Said 13

• SNES is the place where my memories happen. Even though I started playing on the NES, the SNES games were the first ones that mattered beyond their mechanics in my opinion.

But for those a little younger, I can't fault them their PS2 love. I only ever bought 7 or 8 PS2 games because I was strictly PC during those years but good lord there were a lot of games on that system. I wish I could hit the Powerball so I could stop working and go back and play everything I missed.

• ps2 BY FAR 8)

• Real life! Lol but I guess nintendo 64

• i had a lot of fun on my gamecube tbh. But the best game of all time is on the PS3/PS4 ( The Last of Us), so i feel like the best console should be the one with the best game (s) =)

• The whole PlayStation series was/is beast man. But I'm not going to lie Nintendo will always hold a place in my heart for its cell shaded/anime looking type of games <3 . Super smash bros, Mario series etc

• ARGH!!! TELL ME ABOUT IT MAN -_-. Like you said that's 1 thing about consoles, ya stick in the game and BAM IT WORKS. PC gaming, on the other hand, oh boy you don't know what you're going to get until the game has actually started with your specific rig -_-. On single player a game might run fine but once multiplayer comes into play everything might just go to crap if you're playing with the min specs that is LOL

• But that's 1 thing about PC gaming. you can stick in a controller and BAM you now have a console that can play games, music, surf the web, print some crap al in 1/at the same time...

• PC for life bitches !!! ( joking, sort of lol )

• The PC!

Most underrated powerhouse ever!

• Ps1 because it was all about gameplay and story back then and had so many epic titles. Like metal gear solid, resident evil, silent hill, final fantasy 7,8,&9, twisted metal, medieval, crash bandicoot, sheep raider, ... etc.

• Super Nintendo!

What do you think @TheoryOfAvarice?

• Nintendo 64

• I'm partial to Xbox 360, it's a great machine all around. Haven't played the new ones yet though.

If there were a gaming console hall of fame, it would also have to include original NES and Atari 2600.

• Original nes.

• PC the master race. You console peasants! :D