Do you prefer online shopping or actual stores?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actual, because I can see how it looks in person and try it on

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer to buy from actual stores but my tastes require me to but online a fair amount because the stuff I purchase you can't get from stores in my town.

• Prefer online. No lines, no idiots that wait till the last possible second to pull their money/wallet out, the mega coupon people, the group of people that can't grasp a self checkout machine's functionality.. just so much better online at home

• Depends on what it is?

• Actual , always

What Girls Said 8

• actualy stores for sure. i only shop online when i know i can't get it from a store. online shopping is only fun for things i know will fit me haha, like accessories or handbags but i could never buy clothes or shoes online!

• If it is clothing material. Then Actual. I need to see clothes on me.
    But for tehcnology stuff , beauty stuff etc i like to buy online. Practical and cheaper.

• Depends on what it is, for example clothes then at an actual store cause I get to try it on or something. Most times though I like seeing things before I buy them but things like movies or what not, there isn't much to see so you can buy it online

• I like both :)

• I want to try them on so I shop in actual stores

• I don't shop much anyway but I actually prefer online shopping.

• actual store because you can try it on, half the things i like i put back after i see them on me.

• online because lots of sorts have cameras and stuff