(Please read) Should I leave tonight?

Should I leave or sneak out tonight? I would leave a note. Im already a college student and im not going to be held in the house just cuz my dad doesn't want me out. Im also a legal adult. I would leave an address and number on the note.

Most Helpful Guy

• If your legal age adult the worst he can do is report you missing,
    make you find a new place to live. His house has rules

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, do it.

• Leave whenever you want, he can't stop you

• You're a legal adult, so he can't keep you from leaving.

He's also not obliged to let you back in.

• You can be the tough "adult" girl but remember that he can just as easily kick your ass to the curb. At least have some dignity and let him know.

• I don't think that would be a good idea, of course I never did have any sense of adventure.

What Girls Said 5

• Why not. If it's what you think Is best. Go for it!

• You may as well. You are a legal adult and should be able to make your own decisions about where you want to go when you want to.

• I don't think you should.

• Does your dad let you live with without rent? Do you have to pay for groceries? Help pay the heat bill and electrical bill. If he does it all I don't care how old you are his house his rules

• I do have to help with most but he isn't gonna make me pay for the house bills

• You can do whatever you want if you pay your own bills if you are still under his support you should follow his rules.

• Well what if he pays medical bills but you pay everything else?

• True but he's also too protective so i know he won't kick me out.. ugh im just tired of being stuck at home!

• He seems to be an awesome man. My parents were like that..

When I'm traveling I always need to keep them postef but I love the feeling.

I have been there. Hang on. He will change. You will change. You will get to see many things and believe you are not losing anything.