Rate this girl?

Rate this girl?

no its not me...

Rate this girl ................................?

http://i59.tinypic.com/2l887lf.jpg

• below 5...
  • 6...
  • 7...
  • 8...
  • 9...
  • 10...
  • I just made a mess in my trousers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol the last option she is hot but she looks like a bitch which is a turn off.

What Guys Said 10

• Very nice a 9/10

• She gets a 7

• what is a 10 to you?

• I am going to ask you one more time who are you calling an oxymoron?

• Take your lame ass out of here your just butthurt because you know you don't even come close to a 7 rank as is so don't take out your bitterness on me because you struggle with yourself to try to keep up with your own peer group, you are the oxymoron and you can just un follow me I don't need insubordination

• She's attractive enough to get at least 200+ likes on every Instagram photo she posts, at least.

• Voted G lol haha

Especially the first girl, holy shit she has mastered the brunette-green eyes combo (which is one of my all-time favs)

• She is very beautiful. This is my type you might say but as usual I ain't gonna give a number.

• 9 out of 10 for me.

I don't give out many 9s and 10s is once in a blue moon.

• Very gorgeous

• Well she's attractive in yhe face. 7-8 ish

• what is a 10 then lol

• Yup, definitely sensed that she has some b*tchy attitude

• Ayyyy no worries! And I didn't get a bitchy vibe from this girl but I can't really gauge it all on pictures. So very pretty yes, totally perfect I dunno.

• She's good looking

• I say a nine. :)

What Girls Said 9

• She's gorgeous!

• Do you have her permission to post her picture here?

• its on the internet not off of a site just on image search why? people post pictures all the time i didn't go on like a site to get them, just google image search want the link ?

• Some people post pictures of friends/not friends without permission. Those pictures seem ok, since their not someone's personal photos.

• And why do you need us to rate this girl then if it's not you and she's clearly attractive? For what?

• i think this is what perfect looks like so i want to see if im right.

• Perfection to your eyes is not perfections to all eyes. The girl is pretty but it will not mean that's what we all see as perfection. ...

• She really beautiful 😮

• Why do you want us to rate her?

• Below 5. Nice make up, good extension. Not besutiful and not ugly... pretty!

• Some of the girls who voted in the poll are very obviously jealous lol.

• Or maybe some other girls see REALLY gorgeous girls everyday who puts even celebrities to shame, so therefore have a higher expectations of beauty. It all depends on where you live and where you are from. Whats a perfect 10 in some places may not be in other places.

• Okay, but the men who voted see beautiful women all the time too, and you don't see them trying to say she's below a 5. I feel like there's no way she shouldn't be considered at least above average, even if you don't consider her to be the most beautiful.

• Typical looking white girl. Nothing special

• This is typical where you come from? I wanna go there!

• Lol so much hate.. just soo much

• I'm not hating on her. She's typical in my opinion

• Most people are gonna say either 10 or 7/8